BOOK NOW AND ENJOY VALLE NEVADO FOR LESS
ALL RESERVATIONS MUST BE PAID IN FULL BY FEBRUARY 15TH
- Valle Nevado
- Puerta de Sol
- Tres Puntas
35% OFF 3 NIGHTS MINIMUM valid June 24 – July 8
25% OFF 7 NIGHTS MINIMUM valid July 8 – September 23
20% OFF 3 NIGHTS MINIMUM valid July 8 – September 23
This promotion is valid for all hotels and all room types except for Singles and Suites.
20% OFF CONDO RENTALS APARTMENTS IN THE VALLE CONDORES BUILDING STARTING AT $239
Promotion not valid for 2 pax apartments
Switzerland offers everything you would expect from a heavenly winter vacation plus a whole lot more: snow reliability, perfectly groomed ski slopes, long downhill runs, lively villages, culinary delights, and remarkable service.
Team Alpine have been skiing in Switzerland plenty of times and based on their good knowledge about each ski resort in this country and long experience, they have put together their favorite SKI SWISS travel itinerary featuring alpine adventure journeys starting from the original Zermatt via hidden gem Andermatt and ending in glamorous and chic St. Moritz!
START YOUR ADVENTURE TODAY!
- 2 days Zermatt international lift tickets
- 2 days Skiarena Andermatt lift tickets
- 2 days St. Moritz lift tickets
- Glacier Express-Sightseeing train ride from Zermatt to Andermatt or Andermatt to St. Moritz
(2 departures per week)
- 3 nights lodging in Zermatt including BB in Mont Cervin Palace
- 3 nights lodging in Andermatt including BB in the Chedi
- 3 nights… Continue reading
First completed in 1903 by the elder guides of La Compagnie des Guides, this route connects two historical alpine capitals. The popularity of this route, taking part on glaciers for the most part, is based on the exceptional beauty of the landscapes.
Starting in Chamonix, at the foot of Mont Blanc and the great North faces of the Argentière cirque, your skis will lead you across the Wallis region of Switzerland, finishing with a unique ski descent just below the Matterhorn. A dream for all touring skiers, this tour is a serious adventure, requiring a good experience of multi-day ski touring trips, and good off-piste skiing skills.
Skiing the” Haute Route” from Chamonix to Zermatt, and connecting the two mountaineering world capitals, is undoubtedly the most classic, not to be missed ski touring trip ever! Located in the glacier Tour cirque and facing the Chardonnet Peak,… Continue reading
Following the long-awaited snow, the Engadine is now at its most majestically beautiful. A breathtaking high valley filled with endless opportunities to enjoy culinary masterpieces, equestrian sport and fine art. It’s an experience you won’t want to miss out on.
ONE OR TWO NIGHTS FREE AT CARLTON HOTEL IN ST. MORITZ
When booking two nights or more, you will get an additional night free of charge, and starting from 7 nights you stay 2 nights longer at no cost!
- 3 nights at the rate of 2 nights
- 4 nights at the rate of 3 nights
- 5 nights at the rate of 4 nights
- 7 nights at the rate of 5 nights
- Swiss Transfer Train Ticket in 1st class from/to Zurich or Geneva Airport
- Overnight stays in a Junior Suite or Suite
- Swiss breakfast buffet
- Engadine lift tickets for duration of… Continue reading