CORTINA D’AMPEZZO – Italy
Cortina, Queen of the Dolomites has a heritage of nature, tourism and glamour. A much loved Italian holiday destination for all seasons, Olympic town, cradle of alpine sports, and, for more than a century, a symbol of style, fashion and La Dolce Vita. International showcase of the Italian way of life, and exclusively positioned in the breathtaking UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Dolomite Alps.
Like any self-respecting classic, Cortina never goes out of fashion. With statistics like 8 hours of sunshine per day, on 8 out of 10 days, 3 ski areas, 33 lift facilities serving 115 km of piste on 62 well groomed slopes, and 95% coverage of snowmaking facilities, Cortina truly is a paradise for skiers. Part of Dolomiti Superski, the world’s number one ski carousel, the Ampezzo ski area also offers skiers the possibility of accessing total of 1.220 km of slopes and 450 lift facilities.
Cortina D’Ampezzo program includes:
- Round trip flights Boston to Venice on Lufthansa
- Round trip private transfers from airport to Hotel
- 7 nights lodging at Hotel Cortina
- Daily Buffet breakfast & dinner
- Welcome drink & Resort orientation
- 2 days ski guide
- Local resort & hotel taxes
- Full time tour escort service by Leo Demelbauer (PSIA level 3 Ski Instructor)
- Double Room $2335.- per person
- Double Room (Single use) $3119.- per person
- Single Room $2579.- per person
Land only reduction $300.00
- Air tax and fuel surcharge approx. $680.00 subject to change until ticketed.
All rates are subject to change due to currency fluctuation and supplier’s rate changes. Pricing based on minimum 20 people.
Your program includes:
- Round trip private water taxi transfers airport to hotel with porterage for 1 bag per person
- 2 nights lodging at Bonvecchiati ****
- Daily buffet breakfast
- SINGLE: $515.- per person
- DOUBLE: $335.- per person
Daily tax per person to be paid locally 4.5 euro
Direct line: 1 954 703 7063
Cell: 1 413 230 6375