ICELAND is an amazing country filled with beautiful nature, wonderful food, and inspiring art and culture.
ALPINE ADVENTURE’S ICELAND PROGRAM OPEN AND REGISTRATIONS BEING ACCEPTED!!
Please join a group of adventures on this trip to Iceland.
This is an amazing, comprehensive 8-night program.
Single supplement: $700
EASY, FLEXIBLE payments.
- 7 night lodging including tax and breakfast at the following hotels (or similar):
- 3 nights Reykjavik at 4* Hotel Reykjavik Centrum
- 2 nights Vik 3* Hotel Dyrhólaey (this hotel is tentative as we are waitlisted on a different hotel)
- 1 night Selfoss 4* hotel Selfoss / 1 night Snaefellsnes peninsula 3* Hotel Stykkishólmur
- All transfers
- Arrival welcome Icelandic breakfast
- Arrival welcome dinner at Grillmarkadurinn including 1/2 bottle wine or 2 beers per person
- 3-course dinner with a local family in the Greater Reykjavik area including transfer and wine/beer
- 4 x 3-course dinners or buffets in the countryside including coffee/tea and table water
- Fully guided tours
- Blue Lagoon entrance, towel and a cocktail served into the lagoon
- Entrance fee to Tomato Greenhouse with tomato taste and cup of soup
- Entrance to Geothermal Powerplant
- Entrance to Skógar Folk Museum
- Lunch stop at Thorbergssetur close to the Glacier Lagoon
- Entrance to Settlement Center in Borgarnes (one exhibition)
- Entrance to Bjarnarhöfn shark farm with shark taste and snaps
- Tour manager at group’s disposal
- Airfare (currently at around $650.00)
- Travel insurance
- Airport transfers if not arriving or departing with group suggested flights
- Beverages, snack, lunches, dinners unless otherwise noted
- Room outside of normal check-in/check-out times
- Porterage at airport and hotels
- Gratuities for the guides and the drivers
- Optional excursions, activities, museums or pre and post trips not mentioned above
- Any service not specifically listed under “included”
- Unforeseen admission to nature sites
or call 954-564-6722 x202
Check out our special deals for this season!