Ski Portillo – Early Winter Escape – 20% Discount!!!
Summer Skiing in Chile
1 kid skis free – Ski Week or Mini Week – All Inclusive July
Price & Conditions:
- 20% discount only applies to Ski week or Mini week reservations for rooms in the Hotel Portillo between July 2-9. (Does not include Chalets, Inca or Octagon Lodges).
- 20% discount can be combined with the All-Inclusive and… Continue reading
Wines in Chile are perfectly combined with powder slopes.
Ski-In / Wine-Out:
An Exclusive Tour of the Coolest Slopes and Hottest Wines in Chile
The Ski-In Wine-Out trip to Chile combines:
- breathtaking descents at the best ski destinations in the Chilean Andes with personally guided tastings of top notch
- innovative Wines in Chile led by your host, Derek Mossman, the founder of MOVI (Movement for Independent Vitners), leading boutique wine producer of Garage Wine Co., and former Portillo ski instructor.
You will stay in the chic, intimate settings of small hotels, lodges and haciendas.
You will sample the finest Chilean cuisine from home-cooked classics to avant-garde dining.
You will go Cat skiing at Ski Arpa, attend private tours of outstanding wineries both established and off the beaten track, peek into the world of Chilean craft beer, and ride a train ride through the dramatic landscapes of one of the most geographically diverse countries on the… Continue reading
SKI PORTILLO AND GET 1 FREE NIGHT AT THE RITZ CARLTON IN SANTIAGO
Your package includes:
- Round trip shared transportation to/from Portillo and Santiago AP
- 7 nights lodging in Standard Double Room at Hotel Portillo (SAT-SAT)
- 1 complimentary night at The Ritz Carlton Hotel in Santiago (pre or post trip)
- 6 days adult lift tickets
- Daily Breakfast and Dinner
- All taxes and services included
Subject to availability
Other rates, dates and accommodations available, restrictions may apply.
- $3,353 per person based on double occupancy.
- August 1 – September 5 2015
Best Chile Ski Tour: Tres Valles, Portillo, and Ski Arpa
7 Days / 6 Nights
Our most popular skiing/snowboarding tour takes you to two of South America’s best ski resorts and includes two exhilarating days of cat skiing. Accompanied by comfortable accommodations, great food, and the best of South American hospitality, this is surely the ski trip of a lifetime.
Your trip package includes:
- Private, round trip transportation in a comfortable vehicle with a bilingual driver
- Note: Transportation between Farellones and Ski resorts in Tres Valles, days 1-4 (Valle Nevado, El Colorado and/or La Parva) is not included.
- Note: Transport to Ski Arpa may be with other Santiago Adventures clients, up to 4 per vehicle
- Two full days of cat skiing at Ski Arpa (approx 4 runs per person per day)
- Some meals, as detailed in itinerary
- Winery tour and tasting
- Six (6) nights lodging as detailed in itinerary
- Lift tickets are not included in the package price. This is to avoid inconveniences and allow flexibility to change from one resort to another in case of inclement weather or other unforeseen circumstances.
- About Equipment Rental: Ski/snowboard equipment (boots, poles, skis, snowboards) are not included in the… Continue reading
Heli Ski, Cat Ski, and Chile’s Top Resorts – 6 Days / 5 Nights
Experience firsthand the virgin snow and exhilarating slopes amidst the stunning peaks of the Andes during this extraordinary 6-day adventure which includes skiing/snowboarding at two of Chile’s top ski destinations, a full day of snowcat skiing at the incredible Ski Arpa, and a day of heli skiing at the 5-star Puma Lodge.
This is truly the ultimate ski vacation of a lifetime.
Day 1 – Arrival at Ski Portillo
Welcome to Chile! Your driver will meet you at Santiago’s airport or your hotel to start your ultimate ski adventure. Most international flights arrive in the morning, so you can usually be skiing by noon.
Your first day on the slopes will be at Portillo, South America’s oldest and most famous ski resort, first opened in 1948.
Portillo has the ambience of a “boutique”… Continue reading
An unforgettable 10-day journey offering the best of Chile’s ski country, wine valleys, and the “Great North.”
In a unique mix of culture, winery visits, and world-class skiing, this itinerary offers the most complete, multi-activity winter experience in Chile.
- Full days of skiing at Valle Nevado, Portillo, and Ski Arpa – South America’s only fully snowcat-serviced ski center
- Half-day tour of cosmopolitan Santiago
- Winery visits and tastings in the Maipo and Aconcagua Valleys
- Three days exploring the natural and cultural wonders of the world’s driest desert, the Atacama
Day 1 – Arrival Santiago & City Tour
Welcome to Chile! Your guide and driver will meet you at the Santiago International Airport and transfer you to your hotel.
After you have had a chance to refresh and get settled, you will set out with your guide on a half day tour highlighting Santiago’s most… Continue reading