Stay 7 nights and pay for 6 nights only at W Verbier Hotel!
W Verbier Hotel Package inclusions:
- 7 nights lodging in double/twin cozy occupancy in W Verbier Hotel
- Daily… Continue reading
Stay 7 nights and pay for 6 nights only at Hotel Terrace in Engelberg!
- 7 nights lodging in double/twin occupancy in Hotel Terrace
- Daily buffet breakfast and 3 course dinner
- Swiss transfer ticket 2nd class (train transfers from/to Zurich or Geneva… Continue reading
Ski Special with the Chedi Andermatt!
Stay 5 nights and pay for 4 nights only!
Magical moments for snow lovers in Switzerland
Interlaken – Jungfraujoch – Lucerne – Titlis – Rigi
Switzerland Package inclusions:
- 3 x Overnight stay with breakfast and city tax in Interlaken
- 3 x Overnight stay with breakfast and city tax in Lucerne
- 1 x Rail ticket 2nd class: border/airport – Lucerne – Interlaken – border/airport
- 1 x Excursion to Jungfraujoch (non-guided)
- 1 x Night sledging with Cheeses Fondue in Interlaken
- 1 x Excursion to Mount Titlis (non-guided)
- 1 x Day trip to Mount Rigi (non-guided) incl. horse-drawn carriage ride
Upgrade to 1st class on all train rides $95
PACKAGE PRICE and DATES:… Continue reading
South Africa Garden Route
Dates: September 14 – 24, 2017
Place of Departure: Capetown,SA
PRICE PER PERSON BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY AND MINIMUM OF 15 PARTICIPANTS
Single Supplement: $799
All prices are subject to currency adjustments prior to final payment. Current pricing based on exchange rate of 1 USD = 14.32 ZAR
Your Package Includes:
- 9 nights lodging with breakfast, including tax and service fees at our hand-picked hotels/resorts:
- 3 nights Kariega Private Game Reserve: Kariega Main Lodge
- 1 night Knysna: Knysna Hollow Country Estate
- 1 night Oudtshoorn Berluda Farmhouse & Cottages
- 4 nights Capetown Winchester Mansions
- 2 x daily game drive at Kariega
- 9 x breakfasts / 4 x lunches / 5 x dinners
- Luxury… Continue reading
Switzerland offers everything you would expect from a heavenly winter vacation plus a whole lot more: snow reliability, perfectly groomed ski slopes, long downhill runs, lively villages, culinary delights, and remarkable service.
Team Alpine have been skiing in Switzerland plenty of times and based on their good knowledge about each ski resort in this country and long experience, they have put together their favorite SKI SWISS travel itinerary featuring alpine adventure journeys starting from the original Zermatt via hidden gem Andermatt and ending in glamorous and chic St. Moritz!
START YOUR ADVENTURE TODAY!
- 2 days Zermatt international lift tickets
- 2 days Skiarena Andermatt lift tickets
- 2 days St. Moritz lift tickets
- Glacier Express-Sightseeing train ride from Zermatt to Andermatt or Andermatt to St. Moritz
(2 departures per week)
- 3 nights lodging in Zermatt including BB in Mont Cervin Palace
- 3 nights lodging in Andermatt including BB in the Chedi
- 3 nights… Continue reading
First completed in 1903 by the elder guides of La Compagnie des Guides, this route connects two historical alpine capitals. The popularity of this route, taking part on glaciers for the most part, is based on the exceptional beauty of the landscapes.
Starting in Chamonix, at the foot of Mont Blanc and the great North faces of the Argentière cirque, your skis will lead you across the Wallis region of Switzerland, finishing with a unique ski descent just below the Matterhorn. A dream for all touring skiers, this tour is a serious adventure, requiring a good experience of multi-day ski touring trips, and good off-piste skiing skills.
Skiing the” Haute Route” from Chamonix to Zermatt, and connecting the two mountaineering world capitals, is undoubtedly the most classic, not to be missed ski touring trip ever! Located in the glacier Tour cirque and facing the Chardonnet Peak,… Continue reading
Following the long-awaited snow, the Engadine is now at its most majestically beautiful. A breathtaking high valley filled with endless opportunities to enjoy culinary masterpieces, equestrian sport and fine art. It’s an experience you won’t want to miss out on.
ONE OR TWO NIGHTS FREE AT CARLTON HOTEL IN ST. MORITZ
When booking two nights or more, you will get an additional night free of charge, and starting from 7 nights you stay 2 nights longer at no cost!
- 3 nights at the rate of 2 nights
- 4 nights at the rate of 3 nights
- 5 nights at the rate of 4 nights
- 7 nights at the rate of 5 nights
- Swiss Transfer Train Ticket in 1st class from/to Zurich or Geneva Airport
- Overnight stays in a Junior Suite or Suite
- Swiss breakfast buffet
- Engadine lift tickets for duration of… Continue reading
The winter sports experts at Alpine Adventures have designed special offer for new and upcoming ski resort in Switzerland, Andermatt.
Surrounded by the natural, year-round beauty of the Swiss Alps, The Chedi Andermatt nestles elegantly among the classic ski chalets of Andermatt, a village of timeless charm in the Urseren Valley. The village is a starting point for visits to mountain passes and is a snow-sure winter sports destination, popular with winter sports enthusiasts. Furthermore, Andermatt served as the stunning backdrop for the James Bond movie ‘Gold Finger’.
Andermatt is easily accessible due to its central location and close proximity to major transit routes. From Zurich airport it only takes 90 minutes by train. The Andermatt station is located about 400 yards from the village center. Trips to the famous Glacier Express take place… Continue reading