COMBINE YOUR VALLE NEVADO STAY WITH THE ALTO ATACAMA LODGE AND SAVE 15% ON ALL-INCLUSIVE PACKAGES
Rates with the 15% discount applied start at US $2,411 p/person, double occupancy, for 6 nights / 8 days.
Valle Nevado along with the luxe and eco-friendly Alto Atacama Desert Lodge & Spa are offering a 15% discount on all-inclusive packages when booking a minimum stay of 3 nights at each property. The offer is available for the deluxe Hotel Valle Nevado only, and any one of three room categories at the Alto Atacama. Lodging, all meals,… Continue reading
BOOK NOW AND ENJOY VALLE NEVADO FOR LESS
ALL RESERVATIONS MUST BE PAID IN FULL BY FEBRUARY 15TH
- Valle Nevado
- Puerta de Sol
- Tres Puntas
35% OFF 3 NIGHTS MINIMUM valid June 24 – July 8
25% OFF 7 NIGHTS MINIMUM valid July 8 – September 23
20% OFF 3 NIGHTS MINIMUM valid July 8 – September 23
This promotion is valid for all hotels and all room types except for Singles and Suites.
20% OFF CONDO RENTALS APARTMENTS IN THE VALLE CONDORES BUILDING STARTING AT $239
Promotion not valid for 2 pax apartments
SKI VALLE NEVADO, CHILE
Book now and get this years rates for next summer
Book before December 1st!
Valle Nevado is part of the Tres Valles (Three Valleys) of the Andes, which also include El Colorado and La Parva, and the resort is located just 90 minutes from Santiago, at nearly 10,000 feet in altitude. Guests who book before December 1st, get this years rates for next summer!
Valle Nevado has extensive terrain and long runs, with excellent off-piste terrain and world-class heli-skiing that is rated the best in South America. It is one of Chile’s best developed resorts, with a full-service infrastructure that includes a pub, spa, shopping, new conference center, and an extensive, ever-growing range of lodging alternatives to choose from.
- 7 nights
- 7 day ski pass
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Free massage
- Free transfers
- Optional night in Santiago and tours of Valparaiso and Vina del mar and… Continue reading
Valle Nevado & Corralco Ski Experience!
Book by May 31st and enjoy discount of 30%!
8 NIGHTS STAY, FRIDAY-SATURDAY (DEPARTURE FROM THE US ON THURSDAY)
Imagine skiing the slope of one of the world’s most active volcanoes, where a lush, green, snow-dusted forest and the volcano itself are your stunning backdrop. Nestled on the hillsides of the Lonquimay Volcano, the Corralco Mountain Resort is widely regarded as one of the most picturesque places to enjoy South America skiing. Embrace the adventure of skiing on one of the most captivating volcanoes in the Araucania region. This resort is suitable for all levels of skiers and snowboarders.
Your package includes:
- Round trip private transfer Santiago AP-Valle Nevado-Santiago Hotel
- 4 nights stay in Hotel Puerta de Sol, Valle Nevado (Friday-Tuesday stay)
- Breakfast, dinner, daily lift tickets, welcome cocktail
- 1 night stay with Breakfast in Hotel Plaza San Francisco, Santiago (Tuesday)
- 3 nights stay in Valle Corralco Hotel & Spa, Corralco (Wednesday-Saturday)
- Breakfast, lunch, dinner and daily lift tickets at Valle Corralco Hotel
- Round trip private transfer Temuco AP-Corralco-Temuco AP
- All taxes and services included
Other rates, dates and accommodations available, restrictions may apply.
- $2,999 per person based on… Continue reading
- Round Trip – Nonstop air from JFK / Santiago
- Round Transfers including Tour Guide
- Day of arrival half day City Tour, and Fish Market
- Six night lodging double occupancy south at Hotel Puerta Del Sol
- Six day three area lift ticket
- Dailey breakfast and dinner at Valley Nevado
- One night at Hotel Plaza San Francisco, welcome drink
- Full breakfast included
- All taxes and services included
- Optional full day winery and regional tour
The resort caters to all level skiers and snowboarders. Valle Nevado boasts 80% sunny days but due to high altitude Valle Nevado snow remains in optimum conditions. They have one of the best terrain parks for intermediate, advanced and snowboarders. Depending on your level skiing:… Continue reading
Heli Ski, Cat Ski, and Chile’s Top Resorts – 6 Days / 5 Nights
Experience firsthand the virgin snow and exhilarating slopes amidst the stunning peaks of the Andes during this extraordinary 6-day adventure which includes skiing/snowboarding at two of Chile’s top ski destinations, a full day of snowcat skiing at the incredible Ski Arpa, and a day of heli skiing at the 5-star Puma Lodge.
This is truly the ultimate ski vacation of a lifetime.
Day 1 – Arrival at Ski Portillo
Welcome to Chile! Your driver will meet you at Santiago’s airport or your hotel to start your ultimate ski adventure. Most international flights arrive in the morning, so you can usually be skiing by noon.
Your first day on the slopes will be at Portillo, South America’s oldest and most famous ski resort, first opened in 1948.
Portillo has the ambience of a “boutique”… Continue reading