SOLDEN, AUSTRIA – Contact us and get more information!
Hotel Baeckelar Wirt, just 1 minute to slopes!
Solden is Alpine Ski World Cup venue and one of Europe’s most renowned Ski & Snowboard Resorts. The infinite number of slopes and ski trails for all levels and abilities coupled with the perfect grooming of not less than 145 km of slopes make Sölden a truly unique winter sports center. 33 state-of-the-art ski lifts and gondolas with a total capacity of 68,000 persons/hour guarantee ultimate skiing fun without queuing.Sölden stands for the full force of winter!
Sölden’s great winter ski area is directly connected to the glacier slopes by a number of ski lifts and gondolas called Golden Gate to the Glacier. Skiing enthusiasts can ski uninterrupetedly from the village of Sölden up to the glaciers at the elevation of 3,250 m – With a total length of 15.0 km the ski route from Schwarze Schneide at Rettenbach Glacier is the region’s longest ski trail featuring nearly 2,000 m elevation change.
- Ski pass for 3 mountains (slopes 1 minute from hotel)
- Breakfast and 4 course gourmet meals
- Terry robes and slippers in room
- Add 1 night in Munich optional dinner at the famous historic Hofbrau house at $165
- Optional tours to Innsbruck, famous swim and spa aqua dome