Pay 5 Stay 7 nights at Montage Big Sky
Framed by Montana’s Spanish Peaks mountain range and located 45 minutes from Yellowstone National Park, Montage Big Sky offers ski-in/ski-out access.
Capturing the peaceful yet adventurous spirit of the Mountain West, Montage Big Sky invites guests to experience the rugged beauty of Big Sky Country.
Discover the welcoming western charm of Big Sky Country, where the majestic Spanish Peaks mountain range sets the stage for exhilarating outdoor experiences.
Skiing & Snowboarding
Featuring ski-in/ski-out access to the wide slopes and blissfully untouched powder of Big Sky Resort, Montage Big Sky offers an unparalleled alpine playground for skiers and snowboarders to explore the breathtaking wonders of Lone Mountain.
Ski & Ride World-Class Terrain
Nestled at the base of Big Sky Resort, Montage Big Sky offers direct ski-in / ski-out access to what’s affectionally dubbed the “Biggest Skiing in America.” Explore an expansive 5,850 acres of world-class skiable terrain, home to 38 chairlifts and 400 inches of annual snowfall. It’s an ideal destination for skiers and snowboarders of all experience levels, whether you seek the crisp thrill of 4,350 vertical feet or the relaxed cruisers of the green-lined trails. Skiers and riders can spend days exploring Lone Peak and only begin to discover all that this mountain has to offer. For guests traveling without equipment, our rental program includes premier brands from PEAK Skis, Atomic and Bomber Skis as well as snowboard brand Arbor Boards, that will gear you up for the adventure that waits.
Big Sky Resort is part of the Ikon Pass and individual lift tickets can be purchased at Compass Sports or through Big Sky Resort.
Paintbox attendants will get children ready and excited for their big day on the slopes. They will gear up your Explorer with skis or snowboard, boots and snow gear and will personally accompany your Explorer to and from Montage Big Sky and Big Sky Resort’s Mountain Sports Schools. Available to resort guests ages 4-12 years old who have morning or afternoon group ski or snowboarding lessons at Big Sky Resort. Reservations are required.
Cross-Country & Nordic Skiing
Take part in one of winter’s most classic pastimes on groomed trails weaving through a variety of alpine landscapes, including snowy glades tucked between towering swaths of trees and wide-open expanses complemented by mountain views as far as the eye can see. The experience provides a breathtaking sense of solitude as you take in the quiet, rugged beauty of Big Sky Country.
Montage Big Sky special:
- Pay 5 Stay 7 nights at Montage Big Sky
- Booking dates: Current—April 21, 2024
- Travel Dates: Dec 10-21, 2023 & Jan 2—Feb 2 2024 & Apr 1-24, 2024
Fun updates at Montage Big Sky:
- Plenty of availability for Festive
- SKI SCHOOL available at Montage Big Sky over Festive and President’s Day weekend.
- COMPAS EXPLORERS avalable in which our Paintbox attendants will get kids outfitted for ski and personally accompany them to and from Big Sky Resort’s Mountain Sports School. Available ages 4-12 years and all details are in Winter Activity Guide.
- Alpine Performance Studio at Montage Big Sky offers services in Custom Performance Rental Boot Fitting, Boot and Stance alignment analysis and Performance Biomechanics assessment.