February President’s Week 2020
TRAVEL DATES: FEB 14 – 22, 2020
- Round Trip NYC – GENEVA, skis fly free – $200 savings
- Private Round Trip Transfers from airport to hotel
- 7 nights lodging 3 star superior Hotel Castillan
- Ski-In, Ski-out
- Daily buffet breakfast and 4 course gourmet dinners w/cheese trolley
- Gym, sauna, steam room – Free Wi-Fi
- Welcome drink reception
- All Taxes and fuel charges
- Package Price for double occupancy $2,450 [Single +$350]
- Based on currency of 1.15 US Dollar to 1 Euro
- Optional 6-day adult Ski Pass
- Optional Group Discounted Trip Insurance
Alpe d’Huez is one of the liveliest resorts in the French Alps. The main town sits at 1869m above sea level, at the center of the Oisans region in the French Alps. At its highest point, the resort reaches up to 3300m on the Pic Blanc glacier which you have access to in both winter and summer. Its reputation for having the most days of sunshine on the ski slopes in a year has given rise to its nickname ‘l’Isle du Soleil’ or The Island of the Sun.
Alpe d’Huez (1,860-3330m) is a sizeable, modern resort known for its sunny, extensive terrain and spectacular views across the Southern Alps. The efficient lift system whisks skiers up to the vast; high-altitude area of the Alpe d’Huez Grand Domain Ski (250km) with its wide choice of varied runs, well-suited to all levels.
Alpe d’Huez forms part of the fabulous Grand Domaine ski area which combines the resorts of Alpe d’Huez, Auris-en-Oisans, Huez-en-Oisans, Oz-en-Oisans, Vaujany and Villard Reculas into one giant, heavenly playground. The resort has something for every level and ability of skier or snowboarder.