One of the best ski experiences in the Austrian Alps. Fun, expansive, and genuine Tyrolean hospitality. Easy ski access from the centrally located hotel in the pedestrian village.
At Alpine Adventures the urge to explore is inherent and we believe that a ski vacation should be rewarding, hassle-free, and fun! In keeping with this spirit, we are happy to offer: Hosted Alpine Adventures Experience.
This trip combines comfortable lodging, good eats, and amazing skiing at a value price. Join with a friend, solo or with a small group – and meet new ski friends. You will be in the company of a small but diverse group of like-minded travelers who like to get outside and be active.
Join us, relax, and unwind where the crisp and clean mountain air is guaranteed.
Travel dates: February 9th – 19th , 2024
- Non-stop Airfare from Washington Dulles to Munich on United Airlines
- One-way private coach transfer from Munich Airport to Hotel Maria Theresia in Kitzbuhel
- 7 nights stay in a Standard Double/Twin Room at the 4* Hotel Maria Theresia in Kitzbuhel
- Daily Buffet Breakfast and 4-course Dinner (without Beverages). The half-board menu includes the salad buffet, a starter, a main course (meat, fish, vegetarian), and a dessert.
- Local tax
- One-way private coach transfer from Hotel Maria Theresia in Kitzbuhel to Hotel Innsbruck in Innsbruck
- 2 nights stay in Double/Twin Superior Nordkette Room in 4-star superior Hotel Innsbruck in Innsbruck
- Buffet Breakfast and local tax
- One-way transfer by private coach transfer from Hotel Innsbruck to Munich Airport
Whether you are a professional skier or a beginner of any age, anyone who loves snow is in the right place in Kitzbühel. Year after year this popular Alpine town attracts winter sports enthusiasts with miles of ski routes and the best cross-country ski runs. You are sure to see the most diverse downhill categories, the finest snow, the greatest modern lift and gondola systems, and an attractive range of offers on and off the slopes. The ski area alone is not the only magnet for adventure seekers at Kitzbuhel. If you like cold, snow, and winter, you can organize every day with something different; Cross-country skiing, ice skating, snowshoeing, tobogganing, curling, dog sled tours, snow sleigh excursions, and igloo building. Explore the region in your own way and experience everything that the Kitzbühel winter has to offer.
The old town center of Innsbruck is one of the city’s most popular attractions. The seemingly untouched 500-year-old cobbled lanes bring you back in time. The city has done a spectacular job preserving late-medieval architecture. Cafes and restaurants fill the streets, and they are a great place to sneak inside, warm up for a bit, and enjoy a nice, warm apple strudel. You could easily spend an entire day exploring the Altstadt, as many of Innsbruck’s attractions are located here.
- $3,864 Trip cost per person with IKON PASS based on double occupancy
- $4,164 Trip cost per person with Lift Ticket based on double occupancy
Please note that we can remove the cost of the air from the total package price if you would like to book flights on your own. If you are flying out of a different city, we would be happy to provide alternatives and offer a different schedule from your gateway.
Current flight schedule:
- 09 FEB UA 106 WASHINGTON DULLES (IAD) – MUNICH (MUC) 05:35 PM 07:40 AM
- 19 FEB UA 107 MUNICH (MUC) – WASHINGTON DULLES (IAD) 12:10 PM 03:45 PM
- Initial Deposit Payment: 50% of the total at the time of confirmation
- Final Payment: Remaining balance (November 01, 2023)
Space will be confirmed upon receipt of your initial deposit above.