The future of travel has arrived at the foot of the Flüela Pass in the Swiss Alps, and it is the InterContinental Davos. This glimmering steel orb, set high above Lake Davos, resembles a golden spruce cone, and the inventive gastronomy served at three distinctive restaurants is out of this world. Parquet flooring and plush accents adorn the 216 individually appointed rooms and suites; absorb the Alpine splendor from your private balcony. After a day on the slopes, soothe tired muscles at the spa, which features a heated indoor/outdoor pool. The Kids and Teens Club engages tots to teens, as do blockbuster films in the cozy cinema.
- Upgrade upon arrival, subject to availability.
- Buffet breakfast daily for up to two in-room guests
- Complimentary access to Club Lounge
- $100 USD equivalent Hotel credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
For more details, please contact our ski travel specialists