Few destinations offer the splendor, beauty and year-round recreation opportunities like Central Oregon and Sunriver Resort
This historic resort features an array of lodge style rooms, suites, vacation homes and condominiums. Offering outdoor activities and adventure year-round, Sunriver Resort truly provides something for everyone; families, group events, a perfect retreat for couples, sport enthusiasts and more. Whether guests stay for a day, a week, or a lifetime, they are destined to find adventure, discovery, relaxation and inspiration.
Just Just 15 minutes south of Bend and 20 minutes from Mt. Bachelor Voted one of the Top 50 Ski Resort Hotels in North America by Conde Nast Traveler – Famous for its dry and abundant (ave. 370” per year) powder.
Winter Traditions at Sunriver Resort:
- Sleigh Rides, Dog Sled Rides, Sledding Hill, XC Skiing, Ice Skating, Outdoor Fire Pits for s’mores and more
- Holiday events every day from Thanksgiving to New Years
- Month of Chocolate in February
Request a quote for Sunriver, Oregon
- NUMBER OF RUNS: 101
- MAX RUN LENGTH: 4 miles
- AVERAGE SNOWBASE: 150"-200"
- AVERAGE SNOWFALL: 462"
- EASIER TERRAIN: 15%
- MORE DIFFICULT TERRAIN: 35%
- MOST DIFFICULT TERRAIN: 30%
- EXTREME TERRAIN: 20%
- TOP ELEVATION: 9,065'
- LOWEST ELEVATION 5,700'
- VERTICAL DROP: 3,365'
- SKIABLE ACRES: 4,318