TRAVEL DATES: March 4 – 16, 2022
Swiss Air from JFK Non-Stop to Zurich, Return from Berlin
- Package Price is for double occupancy:$3,195
- Single Supplement: +$1,200
- Based on currency of 1.20 USD/EURO
- Optional 5 out of 7-day Adult ski pass approx. $305
- Optional Evening at Aqua Dome Thermal Resort (near Solden)
- Optional trips/tours to Salzburg, Neuschwanstein Castle, Innsbruck and within Berlin
- Optional Trip Insurance (with Cancel-For-Any-Reason rider)
- Swiss Air from JFK Non-Stop to Zurich, Return from Berlin
- Private Round-Trip Transfers from airports to/from hotels
- 7 nights lodging family run, great location 3-STAR Superior
- Terry Robes in Room
- Wellness Lounge with Bio-sauna, Finnish Sauna, Steam bath Infrared cabins, Experience/Rain/Bucket Showers
- Daily buffet breakfast and Four Course gourmet dinners
- 4 nights lodging with breakfast, Berlin 4-star hotel
- Berlin City Tour
- All Taxes
Lee Grossman, a world traveler and avid skier, put together this amazing package for your next ski vacation to Europe!
Direct line 24/7: 561 742 4041
Toll-free: 800 755 1330
Sölden’s great winter ski area is directly connected to the glacier slopes by a number of ski lifts and gondolas called Golden Gate to the Glacier.
Alpine Ski World Cup venue and one of Europe’s most renowned Ski & Snowboard Resorts. The infinite number of slopes and ski trails for all levels and abilities coupled with the perfect grooming of not less than 144 km of slopes make Sölden a truly unique winter sports center. 33 state-of-the-art ski lifts and gondolas with a total capacity of 68,000 persons/hour guarantee ultimate skiing fun without queuing.
Sölden’s great winter ski area is directly connected to the glacier slopes by a number of ski lifts and gondolas called Golden Gate to the Glacier. Skiing enthusiasts can ski uninterrupetedly from the village of Sölden up to the glaciers at the elevation of 3,250 m – With a total length of 15.0 km the ski route from Schwarze Schneide at Rettenbach Glacier is the region’s longest ski trail featuring nearly 2,000 m elevation change.
Snow is absolutely guaranteed from October trough May:
• the ski area’s high-Alpine location (1,350 – 3,250 m)
• 2 glacier ski areas at Rettenbach & Tiefenbach
• snow making systems covering appr. 67% of all slopes
More than 30 huts and mountain restaurants within the ski area
Connection between the ski area and the glacier slopes by gondola: “Golden Gate to the Glacier”
Berlin is more than 775 years old and over the decades, all generations have left their monuments and landmarks in town. The densest array of sights in Berlin lies east of the Brandenburg Gate, on either side of Unter den Linden. In the city west visitors should take a look at the broken shard of the Kaiser Wilhelm Gedächtniskirche, which serves as a brutal reminder of World War II. Close by starts the famous boulevard Kurfürstendamm.
Whether you are looking for a great bargain or hunting a unique gift, Berlin’s flea markets offer a relaxed shopping experience on a Saturday or Sunday. Browse through an endless range of items – from furniture to records and antiques – and enjoy the pleasure of making a great bargain while trying some tasty food from the market.
There are hundreds of parks and gardens in Berlin that offer refuge from the speed and bustling activity of a thriving metropolis. One of the greenest cities in the world, you can stroll through the vast central Tiergarten, enjoy the baroque grounds of Charlottenburg Palace Gardens or take a walk in the fashionable Mauerpark. A beautiful and relaxing place close to nature is never far away in Berlin.
The ski areas of Sölden & nearby Obergurgl-Hochgurgl