Nestled at the base of Aspen Mountain you’ll find the quintessential Aspen ski resort. A contemporary version of a Gilded Age mountainside manor, The. St. Regis Aspen provides an uncompromised base for arbiters of fine food and wine, connoisseurs of culture and adventure seekers. The St. Regis Aspen Resort is located just steps from Aspen’s signature slopes and features premier amenities, including Signature St. Regis Butler Services. The resort has 179 guestrooms and 25 residence club suites. Room amenities include a fully stocked honor bar, marble bathroom with double vanities, freestanding soaking tubs, walk-in showers, hairdryer, personal wall safe, 42″ flat screen color television, Bose Wave CD player with AM/FM radio alarm clock, terry bathrobes and slippers, three telephones phone lines, complimentary wifi, and complimentary NORDAQ Freshwater.
The Remede Spa at The St. Regis Aspen Resort boasts 15,000 square feet, 15 lavish treatment rooms, unique water features, 3,500 square foot Fitness Center with instructor-led programs and wellness assessments. After a day of activities, guests can unwind in the heated pool, rejuvenate in the spa or visit Mountain Social Bar & Lounge for a hand-crafted cocktail. Guest services include complimentary airport transfers to and from The Aspen Airport, complimentary local telephone calls and incoming faxes, complimentary access to the Fitness Center, twice-daily housekeeping service, 24-hour valet parking, complimentary Wireless Internet access, babysitting service (upon request), complete Concierge and Ski Butler service. Dining facilities include The Velvet Buck, Mountain Social, 24-hour in-room dining, Pool Bar during the summer season and Chefs Club with rotating chef in residence.
Current Alpine Promotions:
These promotions may or may not be available in conjunction with the hotel’s standard Virtuoso amenities.
Book by November 29, 2018 Buy 5, Get 7 Nights
Minimum of 7 night stay to qualify.
Excludes Loft Suites, Silver Queen Suite, Aspen Mountain Suite and Presidential Suite. All other room types included in promotion.
Black-out dates: 12/26/18 – 12/31/18 and 2/14/19 – 2/18/19
- $50 Food and Beverage Credit per room per night – not applicable in Chef’s Club.
- $100 Food and Beverage Credit per 2-bedroom residence, per night – not applicable in Chef’s Club.
- $150 Food and Beverage Credit per 3-bedroom residence per night, not applicable in Chef’s Club.
For 2018 & 2019
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability.
- Full breakfast in restaurant for up to 2 in-room guests, applicable in Velvet Buck* restaurant only (max value of $60 per day).
- Not applicable in Chefs Club.
- Welcome note accompanied by fresh personalized amenity. (A personalized welcome note may be requested to accompany the amenity).
- $100 USD Food & Beverage credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, no cash value if not redeemed in full, not valid in Chef’s Club by Food & Wine).
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability.
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
For additional details, please contact our ski travel specialists