Discover a unique snow experience in the South of the world.
Corralco Mountain Resort is located over the Andes, just 90 minutes from Temuco, at the foot of Lonquimay volcano and within the stunning scenery of Malalcahuello National Reserve, in the south of Chile.
Its natural beauty, which combines Araucarias, snow and mountain, make this resort a world-class destination, and the place chosen by skiers and snowboarders of all levels.
Valle Corralco Hotel & Spa is located in a thousand-year-old araucaria forest that invites you to behold the landscape. From the rooms and the common areas, the impressive views of the mountains stand out. The rooms are fully equipped and decorated with a pleasant mix of neutral shades in medium and deep tones with warm wood accents. Fourteen of the rooms are connected to each other for families and groups. The hotel has a great infrastructure: restaurant, bar, spa, gym, movie theatre, pool table room, and convention room.
Corralco is located inside the Malalcahuello National Reserve, surrounded by thousand-year-old araucaria forests, Andean volcanoes, and endangered native fauna. This privilege allows you to be amazed by views that really leave you speechless. In addition, Corralco is a pioneer in Chile to have a seal of sustainability as a Mountain Resort. It’s an entertaining place, where things happen! Discover good restaurants and delicious food, ski runs for all levels, extreme sports in nature, parties, and events full of snow culture.
- Location: Malalcahuello-Bio-Bio, Chile, 1.5 hours from Temuco Airport
- Elevation: 2,865 m (9,400 feet)
- Vertical Drop: 1,235 meters (4052 feet)
- Inbound Terrain: many advanced and expert classic shots off the Lonquimay crater
- Ski Lifts: 6
- Hotels and Lodging: On snow options (ski-in, almost ski-out) along with cozy cabins and bed and breakfasts in Malalcahuello, 20 minutes away.
- Off-Piste and Backcountry Access: Excellent