Park City, Utah
Book by August 31, 2020.
TRAVEL DATES: March 4 – 7th 2021 (3 nights)
- $1,049.00 per person based on double occupancy
- $690 single supplement
- $325.00 Per person deposit due to confirm
- Remaining balance due February 1, 2021.
- Cancellations outside of 30 days from arrival date would forfeit the $325 non-refundable deposit.
- Cancellations within 30 days of arrival date would forfeit 100% penalty.
- Travel insurance is always recommended and can be an “add on” component.
- Round-trip shared transfer from SLC airport <> lodging accommodation in Park City
- 3 nights of lodging in a One Bedroom Suite at Sundial Lodge
- 2 day Epic Day Pass, first ski day being 3/5. Two days of skiing
- Apres ski party on 3/5, includes a voucher for 2 drinks per person and appetizers
- Travel Insurance
- Airline tickets
- Equipment rentals (ski butlers pricing is below)
- Ski or Snowboard group or private lessons
- Delivery, private in-room fitting upon arrival in their accommodation, and equipment pick up after the last day of skiing
- 2 Day Performance Ski Package = $140 per adult ($70 per day)
Alix put together this amazing package for your ski weekend in Park City!
Direct line: 435.602.0722
Toll-free: 800 755 1330 ext 3422
The thrills are everywhere at Park City. Skiing, snowboarding, tubing, sledding, laughing, screaming.
Park City Mountain Village
Nestled at 6,900 feet above sea level, the Park City mountain village was developed when the first ski lift was constructed over 50 years ago in 1963.
Since then, many changes and events have taken place to re-write Park City’s future as a top-ten ski destination—including hosting the 2002 Olympic Winter Games and more recently, the creation of the largest ski resort in the United States.
For quick access to our fantastic learning terrain, or to lay first tracks in the deep powder of Jupiter and McConkey’s bowls, you’ll want to book your lodging near the Park City mountain village.
Park City Town
Main Street provides an array of nightlife, restaurants, and lodging options. Park City Mountain Central Reservations is your one-stop-shop for booking your vacation.
Park City is the only resort with lift access directly to the town’s historic Main Street. You can ski or ride down Quit’N Time or Creole runs to the multitude of shops, restaurants, bars, and galleries that give Park City its authentic mining town look and feel. And with ski-in/ski-out access to the resort, you can access the largest ski resort in North America directly from Main Street.
Just steps away from the slopes, with its intimate lobby, rooftop hot tub, outdoor heated pool, exercise room and ruggedly elegant atmosphere, sits The Sundial Lodge. Rising five stories above the heart of Canyons Village, the Sundial Lodge is in the center of all the action.
From sunrise to sundown and beyond, Sundial Lodge is Canyons Village at its best. Inspired by Utah’s grand mountain lodges and its unmistakable landscape, Sundial Lodge defines the essence of Canyons Village. Located just steps from the Red Pine Gondola, this property offers guest room accommodations including individual hotel rooms, studios, and 1-2 bedroom suites.
Nearest Lift and Terrain Serviced: Orange Bubble Express & Red Pine Gondola Nearest Ticket Office: Ticket Office in Canyons Village Nearest Rental Shop: Canyon Mountain Rentals in Canyons Village
Top Property Amenities: Complimentary Underground Parking, Secure Ski Check, Outdoor Pool & Hot Tub, Bell/Valet Desk (Seasonal), Fitness Center, Steam Room & Sauna, Shuttle (Seasonal)
Top Unit Amenities: Complimentary wireless internet, Gas fireplaces in suites, Kitchens in suites.