The majestic Tetons of northwest Wyoming provide a spectacular backdrop for your Jackson Hole ski vacation.
Far from the crowds and close to nature with terrain so vast it appears uncharted, Jackson Hole is indeed a rare breed. With 2,500 acres of legendary inbounds terrain, a 4,139′ vertical rise, 459″ of average snowfall each winter, and unparalleled backcountry access, Jackson Hole offers a truly unique winter experience. Two distinct mountains in the heart of the Tetons – Rendezvous and Apres Vous – make up Jackson Hole Mountain Resort and have been home to incredible skiing and snowboarding for the past 40 years.
Whether you want to experience “The Big One’s” wild, untamed terrain, rolling, wide-open groomers, or you’re just getting out on the snow for the first time, it’s bound to be an experience you’ll never forget.
Teton Village Base Area
Teton Village Free Shuttle
The Aspens & Teton Pines
- Terrain: 2 mountains, Apres Vous and Rendezvous
- 2,500 acres of in-bounds terrain
- Vertical drop of 4,139 feet
- Base elevation: 6,311 feet/1924 meters
- Summit elevation: 10,450 feet/3185 meters
- Uphill capacity: 17,833 skiers per hour
- Open backcountry gate system accesses over 3000+ acres
- 133 Trails
- 50% expert
- 40% intermediate
- 10% beginner