Iceland – Europes’s Land Of Fire & Ice!
Iceland is a land sculpted by lava and ice, where geysers burst and glaciers gleam and emerald valleys stretch all the way to the ocean. On an exhilarating journey, encounter this wonderland of geological extremes close up and experience the mighty forces still shaping the landscape!
Dates: February 24 – March 4, 2017
Place of Departure: Reykjavik
$2650 per person based on 2 people
(Supplement if less than 25 people: $175.00)
NOTE: TRIPLE ROOMS ARE AVAILABLE BASED UPON REQUEST
SINGLE… Continue reading
Come tour Andalusia during the world famous Feria of Seville May 01 – 10, 2017.
Seville is capital city of the south and highlights include the impressive cathedral and Alcazar Palace. Let us take you there during the most exciting week of the year in this city, during the feria of Seville!
Our final destination is Granada. Set below the snow-capped peaks of the Sierra Nevada,… Continue reading
ICELAND is an amazing country filled with beautiful nature, wonderful food, and inspiring art and culture.
ALPINE ADVENTURE’S ICELAND PROGRAM OPEN AND REGISTRATIONS BEING ACCEPTED!!
Please join a group of adventures on this trip to Iceland.
This is an amazing, comprehensive 8-night program.
Single supplement: $700
EASY, FLEXIBLE payments.
- 7 night lodging including tax and breakfast at the following hotels (or similar):
- 3 nights Reykjavik at 4* Hotel Reykjavik Centrum
- 2 nights Vik 3* Hotel Dyrhólaey (this hotel is tentative as we are waitlisted on a different hotel)
- 1 night Selfoss 4* hotel Selfoss / 1 night Snaefellsnes peninsula 3* Hotel Stykkishólmur
- All transfers
- Arrival welcome Icelandic breakfast
- Arrival welcome dinner at Grillmarkadurinn including 1/2 bottle wine or 2 beers per person
- 3-course dinner with a local family in the Greater Reykjavik area… Continue reading
CORTINA D’AMPEZZO – Italy
Cortina, Queen of the Dolomites has a heritage of nature, tourism and glamour. A much loved Italian holiday destination for all seasons, Olympic town, cradle of alpine sports, and, for more than a century, a symbol of style, fashion and La Dolce Vita. International showcase of the Italian way of life, and exclusively positioned in the breathtaking UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Dolomite Alps.
Like any self-respecting classic, Cortina never goes out of fashion. With statistics like 8 hours of sunshine per day, on 8 out of 10 days, 3 ski areas, 33 lift facilities serving 115 km of piste on 62 well groomed slopes, and 95% coverage of snowmaking facilities, Cortina truly is a paradise for skiers. Part of Dolomiti Superski, the world’s number one ski carousel, the Ampezzo ski area also offers skiers the possibility of accessing total of 1.220 km of slopes and… Continue reading
South Africa Garden Route
Dates: September 14 – 24, 2017
Place of Departure: Capetown,SA
PRICE PER PERSON BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY AND MINIMUM OF 15 PARTICIPANTS
Single Supplement: $799
All prices are subject to currency adjustments prior to final payment. Current pricing based on exchange rate of 1 USD = 14.32 ZAR
Your Package Includes:
- 9 nights lodging with breakfast, including tax and service fees at our hand-picked hotels/resorts:
- 3 nights Kariega Private Game Reserve: Kariega Main Lodge
- 1 night Knysna: Knysna Hollow Country Estate
- 1 night Oudtshoorn Berluda Farmhouse & Cottages
- 4 nights Capetown Winchester Mansions
- 2 x daily game drive at Kariega
- 9 x breakfasts / 4 x lunches / 5 x dinners
- Luxury… Continue reading
Reclaiming the Roots of Winemaking in Chile
The Maule Valley
Travel 3.5 hours south to the Maule Valley, stopping for lunch at the historic Casa Silva winery and then a… Continue reading
PAST TRIP – FOR EXAMPLE ONLY
England and Ireland Escorted Tour
Your package includes:
- 9 nights at good 3/4 star hotels, all rooms with private bath/shower
- Breakfast at hotels each day, days 2 – 10 inclusive
- Welcome reception with 2 drinks and appetizers in private room at your hotel on day 1
- 6 dinners at hotels
- Dinner and entertainment at Dunguaire Castle or similar on day 8
- Farewell dinner and entertainment at The Merry Ploughboy Pub or similar on day 9
Westminster Abbey Tower of London Stonehenge Old Sarum Roman Baths Shakespeare’s Birthplace Ann Hathaway’s Cottage Waterford Crystal Kilkenny Castle Cliffs of Moher Dan O’Hara’s Homestead Kylemore Abbey Guinness Storehouse
- London Eye Flight on day 2
- Tea and scones and sheep dog demonstration at Jerpoint Park on day 6
- All transfers including English speaking guide
- Porterage: 1 piece of luggage per person in & out each hotel
- Service charges… Continue reading
Explore the history and culture of Scotland!
PRICES & CONDITIONS
- Number of days/ nights: 8 days / 7 nights
- Place of arrival: Edinburgh Airport
- Place of departure: Edinburgh Airport
PACKAGE PRICE PER PERSON BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY AND MINIMUM OF 20 PARTICIPANTS
- LAND ONLY PRICE: $2,699.-
- SINGLE SUPPLEMENT: $599.-
- 7 nights at a good 3/4 star hotels, all rooms with private bath or shower
- Breakfast at hotel each day, day 2 – 8 inclusive
- Welcome cocktail and dinner at local restaurant on day 1
- Traditional dinner and entertainment at Prestonfield House or similar on day 2
- Dinner at hotel on day 5
- Farewell dinner with 3 drinks per person at a local restaurant on day 7
- Lunch at a local pub/restaurant on day 4
Edinburgh Castle Rosslyn Chapel Blair Castle Blair Atholl Distillery Cawdor Castle Eilean Donan Castle Skye Museum of Island Life Stirling Castle… Continue reading
THE HAKUBA VALLEY
Early bird special: BOOK BY NOVEMBER 30TH
The Hakuba Valley has long been Japan’s premier destination for skiers and snowboarders, the host of the 1998 Winter Olympic Games with multiple FIS World Cup is fast becoming a world class resort destination.Hakuba’s ski season runs from early December to early May each winter, receiving on average an astonishing 45 ft of snowfall each winter.
Winter in Hakuba means opportunities to enjoy an incredible array of winter sports against the backdrop of the spectacularly beautiful Northern Japan Alps. In addition to skiing and snowboarding, you can enjoy telemark skiing, Nordic skiing, snow rafting, snowmobiling, heli skiing and snowshoeing. Thanks to its dry climate and exceptional powder snow, Hakuba provides an unparalleled winter vacation experience in Japan. Hakuba Valley Pass applies for 10 ski resorts including Jiigatake, Kashimayari Sports Village, Hakuba Sanosaka, Hakuba Goryu, Hakuba 47, Hakuba Happo One, Hakuba Iwatake, Tsugaike Kogen, Hakuba Norikura and… Continue reading
4 Nights Cape Town 7’s Rugby Package
Your package includes:
- 4 Nights Accommodation at Cape Town Hotel
- Match Day Tickets for the 12thand 13thDecember 2015
- Return Airport transfers to/from Cape Town International Airport
Your package does not include:
- International and Domestic flights
- Items of a personal nature
- Meals not mentioned
- Travel and medical insurance
Optional 3 Night Safari Extension Package
- 3 Nights Accommodation at Thornybush Game Lodge Kruger National Park
- Return Airport transfers to/from Hoedspruit International Airport
From $1,469.00 per person sharing
11th December – 15th December 2015 (4 nights)
Ask about other dates.
Plan to be in Copper Mountain on Sunday, February 15 for their unique spin on a traditional chicken wing challenge.
For Copper Uncorked, local chefs compete to see who can make the best chicken wing and wine pairing. Think wings can only go with beer? Think again as you taste a Southern buttermilk fried chicken wing with a prosecco, a bacon wrapped adobo wing with quinoa green chile fritter and Kim Crawford sauvignon blanc or lobster stuffed drummie with Diablo sauce and a chardonnay.
Great skiing, great foodie adventure. We can send you there!
Contact us at 800.755.1330 and let us get you to Copper Mountain for Copper Uncorked.
Kariega Private Game Reserve – Garden Route – Route 62 – Cape Town
- 10 Days / 9 Nights
- 19 September 2015 – 28 September 2015
- $1,999 per person sharing
- $549 single supplement
|Kariega Private Game Reserve||Kariega Main Lodge||3||Dinner, bed, breakfast,
lunch and activities daily
|1x Twin Room|
|Garden Route||Tsitsikamma Village Inn||1||Dinner, bed and breakfast||1x Twin Room|
|Route 62||Berluda Farmhouse & Cottages||1||Dinner, bed, breakfast and lunch||1x Twin Room|
|Cape Town||Winchester Mansions||4||Dinner, bed and breakfast||1x Twin Room|
DAY 1: Kariega Main Lodge, Kariega Private Game Reserve
Kariega Private Game Reserve
As a family owned and operated private game… Continue reading