PAST TRIP – FOR EXAMPLE ONLY
England and Ireland Escorted Tour
Your package includes:
- 9 nights at good 3/4 star hotels, all rooms with private bath/shower
- Breakfast at hotels each day, days 2 – 10 inclusive
- Welcome reception with 2 drinks and appetizers in private room at your hotel on day 1
- 6 dinners at hotels
- Dinner and entertainment at Dunguaire Castle or similar on day 8
- Farewell dinner and entertainment at The Merry Ploughboy Pub or similar on day 9
Westminster Abbey Tower of London Stonehenge Old Sarum Roman Baths Shakespeare’s Birthplace Ann Hathaway’s Cottage Waterford Crystal Kilkenny Castle Cliffs of Moher Dan O’Hara’s Homestead Kylemore Abbey Guinness Storehouse
- London Eye Flight on day 2
- Tea and scones and sheep dog demonstration at Jerpoint Park on day 6
- All transfers including English speaking guide
- Porterage: 1 piece of luggage per person in & out each hotel
- Service charges… Continue reading
Book now and get 4th Night Free at Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort & Spa®
At the gate, you leave everyday life behind. That’s why people travel to Beaver Creek, Colorado from all over the world, and many make it a tradition. The drama of rock and sky, the sheer grandeur of this place, just some of many reasons.
- 4 Nights in a Village/Slope View King Bed Room
- Two Adult 3 of 5 Day Vail/Beaver Creek Stay Free Ski Free Lift Tickets
- Other rates, dates and accommodations available. Restrictions may apply on promotion.
- Package sample dates: 12/9/15 – 12/13/15.
- Valid for the Following Dates: 11/20/15 – 12/21/15, 1/3/16 – 1/14/16 and 1/18/16 – 1/29/16.
At Alpine Adventures, we love it that we have such good friends in the hospitality business. Some places are just… Continue reading
Ah, November. The month when Mother Nature can’t decide if it’s a balmy fall day in the 70s, or the heart of winter. November is when one by one, the resorts finally start opening for the skiers and snowboarders who have been eagerly waiting those first turns.
It’s a month when weather reports are obsessed over, and everyone becomes an amateur meteorologist. The Farmer’s Almanac becomes a staple in conversations, and a source of elation or despair, depending on its snow predictions for the upcoming season.
November didn’t get off to a roaring start in Colorado. While there was a picturesque dusting on the Rocky Mountains from previous snow, it wasn’t enough to give people visions of powder days in the immediate future. Resorts have been making snow, and there will be plenty of runs open to get some nice early season cruising in, but no one had expectations of needing their powder skis on opening day.… Continue reading
Explore the history and culture of Scotland!
PRICES & CONDITIONS
- Number of days/ nights: 8 days / 7 nights
- Place of arrival: Edinburgh Airport
- Place of departure: Edinburgh Airport
PACKAGE PRICE PER PERSON BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY AND MINIMUM OF 20 PARTICIPANTS
- LAND ONLY PRICE: $2,699.-
- SINGLE SUPPLEMENT: $599.-
- 7 nights at a good 3/4 star hotels, all rooms with private bath or shower
- Breakfast at hotel each day, day 2 – 8 inclusive
- Welcome cocktail and dinner at local restaurant on day 1
- Traditional dinner and entertainment at Prestonfield House or similar on day 2
- Dinner at hotel on day 5
- Farewell dinner with 3 drinks per person at a local restaurant on day 7
- Lunch at a local pub/restaurant on day 4
Edinburgh Castle Rosslyn Chapel Blair Castle Blair Atholl Distillery Cawdor Castle Eilean Donan Castle Skye Museum of Island Life Stirling Castle… Continue reading
SKI VALLE NEVADO, CHILE
Book now and get this years rates for next summer
Book before December 1st!
Valle Nevado is part of the Tres Valles (Three Valleys) of the Andes, which also include El Colorado and La Parva, and the resort is located just 90 minutes from Santiago, at nearly 10,000 feet in altitude. Guests who book before December 1st, get this years rates for next summer!
Valle Nevado has extensive terrain and long runs, with excellent off-piste terrain and world-class heli-skiing that is rated the best in South America. It is one of Chile’s best developed resorts, with a full-service infrastructure that includes a pub, spa, shopping, new conference center, and an extensive, ever-growing range of lodging alternatives to choose from.
- 7 nights
- 7 day ski pass
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Free massage
- Free transfers
- Optional night in Santiago and tours of Valparaiso and Vina del mar and… Continue reading
SUN VALLEY, IDAHO
Book your winter vacation, 7 nights in Sun Valley Lodge!
- 7 nights in Sun Valley Lodge
- Transfers from Sun Valley airport
- 5/7 day ski pass
- Ski races
- Deluxe condos avaiable
CHAMONIX, MONT BLANC – FRANCE – Book your now your Europe dream winter vacation!
Hotel Alpina, 7 nights breakfast and dinner!
Chamonix is a destination popular the world over. In the streets of this high-mountain town you’ll hear languages from every corner of the globe. But the people who come to this trip share the same way of thinking, the same love for mountaineering, its legends and its ethics.
When you’re out shopping in the town centre, wherever you are look up and you’ll see ‘it’ there… 4,810 metres (15,781 ft) of rock, snow, ice and dreams of things to come.
Looking for a bit of skiing, snowboarding, telemarking, cross-country skiing, ski-touring, mountaineering, ice climbing, ski joering, paragliding or snowshoeing? Well, then you’ve come to the right place.
In Hotel Alpina guests can indulge in aromatherapy, and Le Vista serves breakfast and dinner. A bar/lounge and a spa… Continue reading
SOLDEN, AUSTRIA – Contact us and get more information!
Hotel Baeckelar Wirt, just 1 minute to slopes!
Solden is Alpine Ski World Cup venue and one of Europe’s most renowned Ski & Snowboard Resorts. The infinite number of slopes and ski trails for all levels and abilities coupled with the perfect grooming of not less than 145 km of slopes make Sölden a truly unique winter sports center. 33 state-of-the-art ski lifts and gondolas with a total capacity of 68,000 persons/hour guarantee ultimate skiing fun without queuing.Sölden stands for the full force of winter!
Sölden’s great winter ski area is directly connected to the glacier slopes by a number of ski lifts and gondolas called Golden Gate to the Glacier. Skiing enthusiasts can ski uninterrupetedly from the village of Sölden up to the glaciers at the elevation of 3,250 m – With a total… Continue reading