ICELAND is an amazing country filled with beautiful nature, wonderful food, and inspiring art and culture.
ALPINE ADVENTURE’S ICELAND PROGRAM OPEN AND REGISTRATIONS BEING ACCEPTED!!
Please join a group of adventures on this trip to Iceland.
This is an amazing, comprehensive 8-night program.
Single supplement: $700
EASY, FLEXIBLE payments.
- 7 night lodging including tax and breakfast at the following hotels (or similar):
- 3 nights Reykjavik at 4* Hotel Reykjavik Centrum
- 2 nights Vik 3* Hotel Dyrhólaey (this hotel is tentative as we are waitlisted on a different hotel)
- 1 night Selfoss 4* hotel Selfoss / 1 night Snaefellsnes peninsula 3* Hotel Stykkishólmur
- All transfers
- Arrival welcome Icelandic breakfast
- Arrival welcome dinner at Grillmarkadurinn including 1/2 bottle wine or 2 beers per person
- 3-course dinner with a local family in the Greater Reykjavik area… Continue reading
MAKE A GROUP OR JOIN A GROUP
AUGUST 17 – AUGUST 27 / 2017
VALLE NEVADO & SANTIAGO, CHILE
Your package includes:
- 7 nights lodging in double room @ Hotel Puerto del Sol (4 star)
- Round trip transfer by private motor coach, Santiago – Valle Nevado – Santiago
- Half-Board daily: full breakfast and dinner at four different restaurants
- Daily Wine Tasting
- 8 Day ski pass
- One Free body massage
- Free interconnect tickets to neighboring ski areas one day La Parva and El Colorado
- One night lodging in @ 4 star Superior Hotel Plaza San Francisco with breakfast
- ½ Day Tour of Santiago with visit to World Famous Fish Market on day of arrival
- English speaking guides & transfers to and from Valle Nevado Airport
Special discount for air available
BONUS! Special Wine Week Festival:
- Valle Nevado is offering the Wine Festival for the week of Aug.18-25. It is a Nghtly Tasting Seminar of world renowned Chilean Wines, and Thursday afternoon Festival with live music, food, and lots of wine. Free to all Valle Nevado guests.
The Hotel Puerta del Sol allows unlimited access to the slopes of Valle Nevado, through an access pass to the ski lifts,… Continue reading
Ultimate Ski Arpa Catskiing Experience
Summer Skiing in Chile
Price & Conditions:
Head to the Andes Mountains, 108 km (75 miles) northeast of Santiago, for your amazing adventure at Ski Arpa. You’ll spend the next two days on the slopes, shredding thousands of vertical feet of incredible virgin snow at elevations of 2,700 – 3,730 m (9,000 – 12,000 ft). With clear views to Mt Aconcagua, the highest peak in the Americas – and the Pacific Ocean, this is sure to be one of the most unforgettable ski experiences of your life.
The Inca Hotel (not to be confused with the Inca Lodge at Ski Portillo) opened in late 2009 and is conveniently… Continue reading
CORTINA D’AMPEZZO – Italy
Cortina, Queen of the Dolomites has a heritage of nature, tourism and glamour. A much loved Italian holiday destination for all seasons, Olympic town, cradle of alpine sports, and, for more than a century, a symbol of style, fashion and La Dolce Vita. International showcase of the Italian way of life, and exclusively positioned in the breathtaking UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Dolomite Alps.
Like any self-respecting classic, Cortina never goes out of fashion. With statistics like 8 hours of sunshine per day, on 8 out of 10 days, 3 ski areas, 33 lift facilities serving 115 km of piste on 62 well groomed slopes, and 95% coverage of snowmaking facilities, Cortina truly is a paradise for skiers. Part of Dolomiti Superski, the world’s number one ski carousel, the Ampezzo ski area also offers skiers the possibility of accessing total of 1.220 km of slopes and… Continue reading
Solden Austria Escorted Trip
Alpine Ski World Cup venue and one of Europe’s most renowned ski resorts! The infinite number of slopes and ski trails for all levels and abilities coupled with the perfect grooming of not less than 92 miles of slopes make Solden a truly unique winter sports center. 33 state of the art ski lifts and gondolas with a total capacity of 70,000 persons per hour guarantee ultimate skiing fun without queuing. 6 days ski pass includes Hochgurgl and Obergurgl with free ski bus.
Solden program includes:
- Round trip air Boston to Munich on Lufthansa
- Other gateways on request
- Round trip transfers Munich airport to resort
- 7 nights at Bergland Hotel ****Superior
- Daily Buffet breakfast & dinner
- Welcome drink & Resort orientation
- 2 days ski area discovery with instructor guid
- Local resort & hotel taxes
- Full time tour escort service by Leo Demelbauer (PSIA level 3 Ski Instructor)… Continue reading