Presidents week at St. Anton AUSTRIA
St. Anton AUSTRIA is located on the Tyrol side of the Arlberg pass, which separates the Tyrol and the Vorarlberg. The Arlberg tunnel, under the surrounding mountain ranges, ensures all-weather access in either direction.
- Non stop air from JFK/ Zurich
- Transfer from airport to Hotel Nassereinerhof
- 4 course dinner
- No charge for skis
- Taxes included
- Your St. Anton ski pass is also valid in Zurs, Lech, St. Christoph.
In less then… Continue reading
Solden Austria Escorted Trip
Alpine Ski World Cup venue and one of Europe’s most renowned ski resorts! The infinite number of slopes and ski trails for all levels and abilities coupled with the perfect grooming of not less than 92 miles of slopes make Solden a truly unique winter sports center. 33 state of the art ski lifts and gondolas with a total capacity of 70,000 persons per hour guarantee ultimate skiing fun without queuing. 6 days ski pass includes Hochgurgl and Obergurgl with free ski bus.
Solden program includes:
- Round trip air Boston to Munich on Lufthansa
- Other gateways on request
- Round trip transfers Munich airport to resort
- 7 nights at Bergland Hotel ****Superior
- Daily Buffet breakfast & dinner
- Welcome drink & Resort orientation
- 2 days ski area discovery with instructor guid
- Local resort & hotel taxes
- Full time tour escort service by Leo Demelbauer (PSIA level 3 Ski Instructor)… Continue reading
SOLDEN, AUSTRIA – Contact us and get more information!
Hotel Baeckelar Wirt, just 1 minute to slopes!
Solden is Alpine Ski World Cup venue and one of Europe’s most renowned Ski & Snowboard Resorts. The infinite number of slopes and ski trails for all levels and abilities coupled with the perfect grooming of not less than 145 km of slopes make Sölden a truly unique winter sports center. 33 state-of-the-art ski lifts and gondolas with a total capacity of 68,000 persons/hour guarantee ultimate skiing fun without queuing.Sölden stands for the full force of winter!
Sölden’s great winter ski area is directly connected to the glacier slopes by a number of ski lifts and gondolas called Golden Gate to the Glacier. Skiing enthusiasts can ski uninterrupetedly from the village of Sölden up to the glaciers at the elevation of 3,250 m – With a total… Continue reading
Exclusive offer at Hotel Backelar Wirt
- Snow guarantee from mid November to late April
- Uncrowded ski slopes guarantee more safety and fun
- Children born 2007 or later free of charge
- Skiing to your hotel‘s doorstep
- 14 après-ski locations, 8 ski huts, 8 umbrella bars
- Natural Toboggan Run in Hochgurgl
- NEW: Funslope & Snowpark
- NIGHT INCLUSIVE – TUE: night ski show, THU: top modern floodlit toboggan run, TUE & THU: night skiing.
Your package includes:
- Superior rooms all with Terry robes and slippers
- Daily buffert breakfast and 4 course gourmet dinners
- 1 minute walk to major ski lift
- 2 glaciers and 3 mountains to ski: Solden, Obergurgle and Hochgurgle
- Optional: tours to swim at famous Aqua Dome and spa and full day tours to Innsbruck
From $1199.00 dbl*
*Other rates, dates and accommodations available. Restrictions may apply.
Offer valid for following dates: January 29 – February 06 or March 05 – 12.
Lee Grossman… Continue reading
This ski adventure begins in lovely Munich, and your transfer is 2.5 hours through Bavarian Germany into Austria. It’s a landscape right out of a winter postcard.
- Round trip transfers from the Munich airport to Innsbruck
- 7 night stay, standard double room at Hotel Grauer Baer****
- Buffet, breakfast, tax and service included
- 6 day Olympia World lift ticket
Prices start at $1100.00 per person based on double occupancy and subject to availability
January 7 – April 30, 2015