Ski Portillo – Early Winter Escape – 20% Discount!!!
Summer Skiing in Chile
1 kid skis free – Ski Week or Mini Week – All Inclusive July
Price & Conditions:
- 20% discount only applies to Ski week or Mini week reservations for rooms in the Hotel Portillo between July 2-9. (Does not include Chalets, Inca or Octagon Lodges).
- 20% discount can be combined with the All-Inclusive and… Continue reading
Ultimate Ski Arpa Catskiing Experience
Summer Skiing in Chile
Price & Conditions:
Head to the Andes Mountains, 108 km (75 miles) northeast of Santiago, for your amazing adventure at Ski Arpa. You’ll spend the next two days on the slopes, shredding thousands of vertical feet of incredible virgin snow at elevations of 2,700 – 3,730 m (9,000 – 12,000 ft). With clear views to Mt Aconcagua, the highest peak in the Americas – and the Pacific Ocean, this is sure to be one of the most unforgettable ski experiences of your life.
The Inca Hotel (not to be confused with the Inca Lodge at Ski Portillo) opened in late 2009 and is conveniently… Continue reading
Wines in Chile are perfectly combined with powder slopes.
Ski-In / Wine-Out:
An Exclusive Tour of the Coolest Slopes and Hottest Wines in Chile
The Ski-In Wine-Out trip to Chile combines:
- breathtaking descents at the best ski destinations in the Chilean Andes with personally guided tastings of top notch
- innovative Wines in Chile led by your host, Derek Mossman, the founder of MOVI (Movement for Independent Vitners), leading boutique wine producer of Garage Wine Co., and former Portillo ski instructor.
You will stay in the chic, intimate settings of small hotels, lodges and haciendas.
You will sample the finest Chilean cuisine from home-cooked classics to avant-garde dining.
You will go Cat skiing at Ski Arpa, attend private tours of outstanding wineries both established and off the beaten track, peek into the world of Chilean craft beer, and ride a train ride through the dramatic landscapes of one of the most geographically diverse countries on the… Continue reading
Reclaiming the Roots of Winemaking in Chile
The Maule Valley
Travel 3.5 hours south to the Maule Valley, stopping for lunch at the historic Casa Silva winery and then a… Continue reading
COMBINE YOUR VALLE NEVADO STAY WITH THE ALTO ATACAMA LODGE AND SAVE 15% ON ALL-INCLUSIVE PACKAGES
Rates with the 15% discount applied start at US $2,411 p/person, double occupancy, for 6 nights / 8 days.
Valle Nevado along with the luxe and eco-friendly Alto Atacama Desert Lodge & Spa are offering a 15% discount on all-inclusive packages when booking a minimum stay of 3 nights at each property. The offer is available for the deluxe Hotel Valle Nevado only, and any one of three room categories at the Alto Atacama. Lodging, all meals,… Continue reading
BOOK NOW AND ENJOY VALLE NEVADO FOR LESS
ALL RESERVATIONS MUST BE PAID IN FULL BY FEBRUARY 15TH
- Valle Nevado
- Puerta de Sol
- Tres Puntas
35% OFF 3 NIGHTS MINIMUM valid June 24 – July 8
25% OFF 7 NIGHTS MINIMUM valid July 8 – September 23
20% OFF 3 NIGHTS MINIMUM valid July 8 – September 23
This promotion is valid for all hotels and all room types except for Singles and Suites.
20% OFF CONDO RENTALS APARTMENTS IN THE VALLE CONDORES BUILDING STARTING AT $239
Promotion not valid for 2 pax apartments
SKI VALLE NEVADO, CHILE
Book now and get this years rates for next summer
Book before December 1st!
Valle Nevado is part of the Tres Valles (Three Valleys) of the Andes, which also include El Colorado and La Parva, and the resort is located just 90 minutes from Santiago, at nearly 10,000 feet in altitude. Guests who book before December 1st, get this years rates for next summer!
Valle Nevado has extensive terrain and long runs, with excellent off-piste terrain and world-class heli-skiing that is rated the best in South America. It is one of Chile’s best developed resorts, with a full-service infrastructure that includes a pub, spa, shopping, new conference center, and an extensive, ever-growing range of lodging alternatives to choose from.
- 7 nights
- 7 day ski pass
- Breakfast and dinner daily
- Free massage
- Free transfers
- Optional night in Santiago and tours of Valparaiso and Vina del mar and… Continue reading
- Round Trip – Nonstop air from JFK / Santiago
- Round Transfers including Tour Guide
- Day of arrival half day City Tour, and Fish Market
- Six night lodging double occupancy south at Hotel Puerta Del Sol
- Six day three area lift ticket
- Dailey breakfast and dinner at Valley Nevado
- One night at Hotel Plaza San Francisco, welcome drink
- Full breakfast included
- All taxes and services included
- Optional full day winery and regional tour
The resort caters to all level skiers and snowboarders. Valle Nevado boasts 80% sunny days but due to high altitude Valle Nevado snow remains in optimum conditions. They have one of the best terrain parks for intermediate, advanced and snowboarders. Depending on your level skiing:… Continue reading