Switzerland offers everything you would expect from a heavenly winter vacation plus a whole lot more: snow reliability, perfectly groomed ski slopes, long downhill runs, lively villages, culinary delights, and remarkable service.
Team Alpine have been skiing in Switzerland plenty of times and based on their good knowledge about each ski resort in this country and long experience, they have put together their favorite SKI SWISS travel itinerary featuring alpine adventure journeys starting from the original Zermatt via hidden gem Andermatt and ending in glamorous and chic St. Moritz!
START YOUR ADVENTURE TODAY!
- 2 days Zermatt international lift tickets
- 2 days Skiarena Andermatt lift tickets
- 2 days St. Moritz lift tickets
- Glacier Express-Sightseeing train ride from Zermatt to Andermatt or Andermatt to St. Moritz
(2 departures per week)
- 3 nights lodging in Zermatt including BB in Mont Cervin Palace
- 3 nights lodging in Andermatt including BB in the Chedi
- 3 nights… Continue reading
Alpine Adventures uses both the Zurich airport and the Geneva airport as gateways to fabled Zermatt. Then it’s an awe-inspiring 3.5 train ride from either to get to your destination. The time flies as you travel (with Swiss efficiency) across one of Europe’s most beautiful countries.
- Round trip train transfers (Zurich or Geneva AP), Swiss Transfer Ticket 2nd Class or Ask about electro-car transfers from/to Zermatt train station
- 7 night stay, standard double room at Hotel Mirabeau****
- Buffet breakfast, tax and service included
- 5 of 7 day Zermatt international lift tickets
Prices start at $1902.00 per person based on double occupancy and subject to availability
January 3 – April 26, 2015
- 7 night stay, breakfast included
- 5 of 7 days – International lift tickets
- Train transfers from/to Geneva or Zurich
- Virtuoso amenities
The GRAND HOTEL ZERMATTERHOF, member of “Preferred Hotels Group” and “Swiss Deluxe Hotels”, is located in the centre of the enchanting mountain world of Zermatt. Built in 1879, the hotel has undergone regular renovations most recently in 2014, and combines tradition with the finest modern conveniences.
At the GRAND HOTEL ZERMATTERHOF, style blends with cheerful informality and warm hospitality. The hotel offers a total of 77 rooms including 35 junior suites and suites, many with views to the breath-taking Matterhorn and each individually designed to ensure that your stay is a unique one.
Culinary… Continue reading