Book NOW and save up to 10% Off your Lodging portion of your trip to the Arrabelle at Vail Square with Alpine Adventures! Vail is already open for skiing for the 2022 – 2023 season and you don’t want to miss out on anything for their 60 years in operation!
- 5 Nights Lodging in a Superior Hotel Room with a King Bed at the Arrabelle at Vail Square.
- Two Adult 3 Day Epic Day Passes (Restricted Dates)
- Two Round Trip Shared Ride Airport Transfers – Eagle Airport to/from Vail.
- Other rates, dates and accommodations available. Restrictions may apply.
- Package sample dates: 3/23/23 – 3/28/23
- Prices from $2,599.00 per person double occupancy
Please don’t forget to include an Epic Pass product to your package because prices go UP on November 20th! And Epic Passes will only then be available to book for a few more weeks beyond that date. Final deadline for booking Epic Passes is early December. So act now to get the best value for your skiing and lift ticket purchases by going EPIC NOW!
Just steps from world-class skiing in the heart of Lionshead Village, The Arrabelle at Vail Square is a sumptuous ultra-luxury hotel capturing the romance of Vail’s alpine legacy. The hotel features 81 spacious, elegantly designed guestrooms and private residences.
Superior King Room
Superior room amenities include fireplace, flat-panel TV, DVD player, Bose MP3/CD alarm-clock radio, complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access, work desk, minibar, in-room safe, iron and ironing board and humidifier. Five-piece marble bathrooms feature a TV, plush bathrobes, slippers, a hair dryer and luxury bathroom amenities. Skis and equipment maybe stored in the hotel¿s ski storage room, which provides guests with easy access to the slopes. Views are not guaranteed. Averages 435 to 450 square feet.