Adult-only resort with a casual, Caribbean feel
CLUB MED TURKOISE VILLAGE
Stroll along the stunning shores of Grace Bay, on the island of Providenciales, awarded the best beach in the world by TripAdvisor’s 2017 Travelers’ Choice Awards.
Club Med Turkoise Village is located on the island of Providenciales in Turks & Caicos, which is south of the Bahamas in the Caribbean.
Discover a breathtaking, secluded resort exclusively for adults comprised of colorful bungalows perched along a 12-mile beach.
This adult-only resort features 211 comfortable and refreshed Superior rooms and 80 brand new Deluxe rooms in colorful, 3-story bungalows for a casual, Caribbean feel. Take in the magnificent ocean view from the balcony of the newly designed Deluxe rooms.
Each room comes equipped with a flat-screen television, ironing kit, hair dryer, safe and mini-fridge
- Coffee machine
- Hair dryer
- Ironing kit
- Security safe(s)
- U.S. electrical sockets / 110 Volts
BEACH AND POOL
The vast beach at Club Med Turkoise is considered by many to be the best beach on the island of Providenciales, and possibly the best beach in the Caribbean. Beach sand is as soft as talcum powder, and water is clear turquoise.
Chaise lounges are plentiful and the water is seductively warm, enticing swimmers to stay in long.
With such a gorgeous beach, few guests at Club Med Turkoise prefer spending time around the pool during the day. That said, it’s a lovely spot to linger after dinner, sipping a tropical drink, gratis in the all-inclusive rate.
Wherever you’ve spent the day, return to the beach at sunset for the best show on the island.
Explore the ocean depths in this divers’ paradise, one of the world’s top wall-diving destinations.
Popular beach sports at Club Med Turkoise include scuba diving, windsurfing, sailing, beach volleyball. and waterskiing. There’s no charge for lessons in kayaking, sailing Hobie Cats, windsurfing, or snorkeling.
The snorkel boat at Club Med Turkoise departs twice a day (no charge) to different locations and provides equipment. Water temperatures are generally in the low 80s.
Some visitors recommend snorkeling at Coral Gardens; a sunken freighter is among its underwater attractions.
There’s also a troupe of circus performers who guide trampoline and flying trapeze activities in addition to producing several shows weekly.
Off-premise, take excursions such as taking a powerboat to Middle Caicos for a cave safari or touring the island by boat.
LESSONS FOR ALL LEVELS
Flying trapeze, snorkeling, tennis, sailing and fitness
OPEN ACCESS & ORGANIZED PLAY
Basketball, bocce ball, water polo, football, softball, table tennis, beach volleyball, paddle boarding and snorkeling
Scuba diving, horseback riding lessons, kiteboarding, deep-sea fishing, massages and green fee packages
CULTURAL AND ADVENTURE ACTIVITIES OFF-SITE
“Heart of the Islands” Ecotour (1 day)
Caicos Cay cruise (1/2 day)
Ecotour: Paddle Board (1/2 day)
Kayak Ecotour (1/2 day)
DINING & NIGHT-TIME ACTIVITIES
Breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets are laden with fresh fruits and vegetables, pasta, seafood, cheeses, breads and desserts. (Guests rave about the white-chocolate bread.)
Food and presentation have a distinctive French touch, and daily changing themes (Italian, Asian, Mexican, etc.) keep things from getting boring.
Inside, communal tables seat ten persons. Those who’d rather keep to themselves can eat outside at individual tables. Beer and inexpensive wines are included with meals.
Evenings at Club Med Turkoise, guests gather at Sharkie’s Bar. (In addition to alcoholic beverage, Sharkie’s can supply smoothies, frozen drinks, and java jolts from an espresso machine.)
But that’s not the only night-time activity: There’s a weekly sunset cruise, circus performances, and production shows put on by the G.O.s. A DJ spins club music in the disco following the show, and you can always try your luck in a poker tournament or at the slot machines.
There are also two other restaurants including the quieter beachfront Grille. Dinners also have a different nightly theme when it comes to how to dress: Wednesday is cowboy, Friday is (not very) formal, on Saturday many guests wear black, and for Sunday dinner they’re in white.
- October 31 – November 04, 2019
- from $612 per person, double occupancy
- single room supplement $125
Your package includes:
- 4 Night accommodation in a Superior room (half twin basis)
- All your meals and drinks (certain premium brands at a cost)
- Private cocktail on arrival
- All activities are included (motorized sports with a supplement)
- Lessons by highly trained professionals in the sport of your choice
- All entertainment at night by the Club Med “G.O’s”
- Basic travel insurance (medical expenses up to only $1000 per person)
- Assistance from an Anywhere Adventures representative
October 31, 2019
- Book your own flight or contact us and we will make sure to get you to beautiful Club Med Turks & Caicos right on time so that you don’t miss any fun!!!Transfers can be arranged ( 80$ Round trip per person). Check-in starts at 4PM but you can arrive at the resort around lunch time and start enjoying yourselves! Settle in your beautiful “Superior” room and then meet us for a private cocktail party. Time TBA. Dinner and all evening activities included.
November 11 – 03, 2019
- Three full days of fun activities await –See attachment for the activity list. All your meals and drinks are included.
November 04, 2019
- Our last day includes breakfast and lunch then time to transfer back to the airport (at own expenses). There is the option to extend your stay if you wish.