Travel Dates: August 29 – September 05, 2020
Discover the paradise that is Croatia on-board a deluxe ship. This Dalmatian island hopping cruise is an unforgettable exploration of the islands and coastline of the Adriatic Sea. It is the perfect combination of adventure and relaxation as you indulge your senses while exploring inspiring destinations, charming fishing villages, unique national parks, and picturesque coves. Your comfortable, deluxe vessel has all modern facilities and is the perfect size to moor in the small ports and bays as you cruise north from Dubrovnik to Split.
- 8 days / 7 nights on MS Karizma yacht with half-board (breakfast + lunch or dinner as listed on itinerary)
- Professional tour leader/cruise manager throughout the entire program
- Welcome Drink
- Daily cabin servicing on board
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- All taxes and fees
- 1 night in double shared occupancy in 5 star Amadria Park Hotel Capital in Zagreb (breakfast included)
- Transportation in air-conditioned deluxe coach from Split Airport to the yacht
- Transportation in air-conditioned deluxe coach from the yacht to Amadria Park Hotel Capital in Zagreb
- Transportation in air-conditioned deluxe coach from Amadria Park Hotel Capital in Zagreb to Zagreb Airport
- Luggage Handling
- Licensed English speaking guides for walking tours of Split, Korcula, Dubrovnik and Hvar
- Dinner and Wine in the restaurant Rokis on the island of Vis
- Dinner in the restaurant ‘Klarisa’ in Dubrovnik
- Dubrovnik Sea Kayaking Tour
- Brac Island Hiking / Museum of Olive oil Visit
- Plitvice Lake Entrance Fee
- Biking Tour in National Park Mljet
- National Park Mljet Entrance Fee
Price per person: $1,999
Optional Excursions while on tour
UNDERGROUND TUNNELS TOUR ON VIS
This excursion visits military tunnels from the “Cold War” used for the submarines and gun battery in the past.
GAME OF THRONES TOUR IN DUBROVNIK
On this tour, you will be taken through all the parts of the Old town where some of the most memorable scenes from the ongoing cultural phenomenon were filmed.
- Launched: 2016
- Length: 48m
- Breadth: 9m
- Speed: 17km/h
- Crew: 7
- Passengers: 36
- Cabins: 18
- Voltage: 220v
- Sun deck with deck chairs, sunbeds and ample shade
- Lounge bar and outside seating
- Large screen LCD TV
- Air-conditioned en-suite cabins
- Swimming platform
- Free Wi-Fi
The MS Karizma is one of the most attractive and luxurious boats in Croatia offering a more intimate cruising experience.
The MS Karizma’s size allows for access to the relatively small ports, coves and inlets providing unique views of the landscape and surroundings. This new boat for 2016 is a modern, yacht-like cruiser that features warm and inviting decor and the latest in facilities.
All en suite cabins, located over two decks, are generous in size and feature either twin or double beds, air-conditioning, LCD TV, safe and much more.
The abundance of space and public areas on-board include a salon-restaurant with panoramic windows, comfortable seating, bar and dining facilities. This leads out to a covered outdoor terrace with plush sofas for your comfort.
The large sun-deck has sun-beds for all passengers from where you can take in the panoramic views. To make the most of every swimming opportunity there is a platform at the rear of the ship with a ladder for easy access to the water.