One of the largest combined ski areas in the world and known for its exciting nightlife!
TRAVEL DATES: January 26 – February 3, 2024
- Classic: $2,495 per person double occupancy
- Superior: $2,695 per person double occupancy
- Single: $3,095
- Based on Currency of 1.10 USD to 1 EURO
- Ask us for a quote with round trip air
- Optional St Anton/Arlberg Adult ski pass 5-day 308 Euro, Senior 64+ 266 Euro, Super Senior 156Euro (estimated)
- Optional Trip Insurance
- Private Round-trip Transfers from Zurich airport to St. Anton
- St. Anton is a very lively town!
- 7 nights lodging 4-Star Hotel Arlberg
- Welcome drink reception
- Daily Rich breakfast buffet
- 4-Course Gourmet Dinner with range of options & Cheese Buffet
- Spa Wellness Area including Indoor pool, Finnish sauna, steam bath, samarium and whirlpool
- Just a few minutes’ walk to lift
- All Taxes
The charming ski resort is considered to be the epicenter of winter sports by many.
Excellent snow conditions and state-of-the-art cable cars and lifts have passionate skiers from around the globe visit the Arlberg every winter. They all enjoy the comfort of taking the Galzigbahn cable car directly from the village up into the heart of the ski resort – and then the Vallugabahn cable car to the peak of the same name at 2,811 meres. After all, you can take the longest slope in the ski resort – nine kilometres and 1,350 meters of elevation loss – right from the Valluga ridge down to St. Anton (via Ulmerhütte).
St. Anton is part of the Arlberg area of five ski resorts. The Arlberg is considered to be a legend. Why? The answers lie in the history of this extensive ski region. It is full of historical milestones and outstanding personalities. Enjoy 190 miles of ski runs, Austria’s largest interlinked ski area, fifth in the global rankings, combined with almost 125 miles of backcountry terrain. A formidable choice for skiers, and one that has acquired a worldwide following over the decades. Especially in avant-garde ski circles, the Arlberg is considered to be a “once in a lifetime destination”.
Hotel Alberg (4-star)
The hotel offers:
- Comfortable rooms
- Wellness area with indoor pool
- Restaurant for the guests
- Wine cellar
- Hotel hall and bar lounge
- Parking spaces
- Après Ski
- Hut entertainment
- Night life
Location: village Centre
- Just a few minutes walk to the ski lifts
- One of the most famous ski resorts and the largest one in Austria
- Rail station in St. Anton