TRAVEL DATES: February 25 – March 5, 2023
PACKAGE PRICE PER PERSON:
- Double occupancy $2,850
- Single supplement +$900
- Land-only (-) $600 credit
- SUPER SKIRAMA All-Area 5-day ski pass w/insurance $298 est.
- SUPER SKIRAMA 7-day ski pass with full EPIC pass.
- We offer10% discount on the EPIC pass applied to the trip package
- Non-stop Round Trip JFK – Milan (contact us for other departure cities)
- Private Round Trip Transfers from airport to hotel
- 7 nights lodging at Hotel Savoia Palace 4-Star
- Welcome drink reception
- 7 Daily buffet breakfasts and 4-course gourmet dinners
- Bathrobe and Slippers in room
- Wellness Center Spa – Finnish Sauna, Turkish Bath Steam Room, Jacuzzi, Aromatherapy Shower
- Walk only 20 meters to Laghi Gondola Station!
- All taxes and fuel charges
Lee Grossman, a world traveler put together this amazing package for your next vacation in Europe!
Call 954-564-6722 Ext 3212
Madonna Di Campiglio
Madonna di Campiglio is an elegant ski resort located at 1550 m of altitude nestled between the Brenta Dolomites mountain range and the Adamello and Presanella glaciers. Today it’s one of the most important and well-known Italian ski resorts in the Alps. Its favorable location and mountain atmosphere guarantee optimal ski conditions on slopes that wind from the center of town up to a height of 2600 meters, with runs that cater to all ability levels. The resort boasts 57 ski lifts and 150 km of pistes, extensive state of art snowmaking and a direct connection to Pinzolo (which is already connected with Folgarida and Marilleva). The quaint town of Madonna di Campiglio is known for its shopping, restaurants and bars.
The Savoia Palace Hotel
The Savoia Palace Hotel first opened its doors in 1886; one of the first hotels in the centre of Madonna di Campiglio, it has been a focal point in the resort for over a century. Today it is run by the Antonioli family, hoteliers for generations, who have created an elegant, welcoming atmosphere, emphasising traditional Trentino hospitality. The ideal place for a relaxing holiday in the Brenta Dolomites.