- Five nights in a Fairmont Room (King or 2 Queen Beds) at the Fairmont Chateau Whistler.*
- Two Round Trip Shared Ride Airport Transfers to/from Vancouver International Airport (YVR) and Whistler/Blackcomb Resort.
- Two Adult Sightsee Daily tickets for the Peak to Peak Whistler Village Gondola.
- Two Adult Bear Viewing Daily tour tickets.
Price: $1,275.00 per person, double occupancy
Other rates, dates, and accommodation are available. Restrictions may apply.
Package sample dates: 8/26/22 – 8/31/22.
Common Room Amenities:
- Air conditioning with individual control
- High Speed Internet Access
- iHome docking station with built-in alarm clock
- Kuerig coffee maker and kettle for in-room coffee and tea
- Television with video check-out and ‘On-Command’ movie system (movie charges apply)
- Deluxe toiletries
- Down filled duvets
- Thick cotton bathrobes
- In-room safe
Included in the Rate – The Resort Experience:
- Daily Yoga Classes
- Whistler Village Shuttle Bus
- Fairmont BMW hotel care service
- Unlimited internet access in guest rooms and public areas
- Local and toll free service from your guest rooms
- Coffee and Tea service in the Lobby for early departures
- Escorted local excursions with Fairmont’s Whistler Experience Guides
- Aqua fitness classes
- Unlimited access to Fairmont Chateau Whistler Golf Club’s driving range
- Supervised water sports activities
- Tennis Courts – including use of rackets and balls
- Valet service for bikes and golf clubs
- Pool amenities
Bear Viewing Daily tour
Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains are home to up to 60 black bears and cubs that have adapted to feeding, mating, and hibernating within ski area habitats. Leave the crowds of Whistler village behind as you adventure into the wild in style in one of the world’s most capable 4×4 vehicles through a maze of ski area roads that traverse the largest concentration of mother bear ranges in the region.
What to expect:
- A chance to view Whistler’s famous black bears and cubs in their natural habitat – don’t forget the camera!
- Learn about Whistlers flora and fauna from experienced guides and researchers
- Travel in comfort in a 4×4 vehicle to bear viewing areas, feeding sites, daybeds and dens
Peak 2 Peak 360 Experience
Visit Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains in one day, on the way receive a bird’s eye view of the forest and spectacular mountains, valleys, and glaciers. A special silver glass-bottom gondola provides another unique perspective of the forest. Enjoy the Peak 2 Peak Viewing Gallery, grab and go food options for the perfect alpine picnic, and alpine hiking trails.
What to expect:
- Stunning 360-degree views of Whistler Village, mountain peaks, lakes, glaciers, and forests
- Includes access to both Whistler and Blackcomb mountains with 50+ km of summer hiking trails
- Ride the special glass-bottom gondola for a bird’s-eye view of the forest
Whistler/ Blackcomb Resort is not only a World-class ski resort and one of the premier winter destinations, but it may be even BETTER in the summer months! So MUCH to do! Activities such as the epic Whistler Bike Park, the world Famous Peak to Peak Gondola, hiking, bungee jumping, the longest zip lines in North America, golf, relaxing at Lost Lake, and Bear watching too oh my!!
And don’t forget all the fun events coming to Whistler this Summer too! Canada Day in July. The Crankworx Whistler bike festival for riders in August and the Red Bull 400 Whistler for endurance runners. And those who want to just relax; how about the weekly Farmer’s Market, the Whistler Village Beer Festival in September, and music all summer long!
Call now and SAVE!