Trip to Sedona
Start with scenery that makes your heart leap. Sedona nestles among a geological wonderland. Multi-hued stone formations jut upwards from the high desert floor creating a vivid, mesmerizing setting that changes hourly with the light. When USA Weekend compiled their Most Beautiful Places in America list, Sedona claimed the top spot.
Sedona is surrounded by 1.8 million acres of national forest land and trails for hiking and biking that weave among the bristling forest of pinnacles, spires, buttes and domes. Yet, you are never far from the indulgences of town.
It is equal parts rugged, equal parts resort. Regarded by Native Americans as sacred, Sedona continues to be recognized as a place of healing and spiritual renewal. Many come to experience the vortex energy centers of Sedona. Others want to prowl the 40-plus art galleries lining the streets, or to receive soothing treatments from the dozens of spa facilities.
Whatever your intentions are, you will leave profoundly touched by the energy of this town.
PRICE PER PERSON BASED ON DOUBLE OCCUPANCY
Single supplement = $850.00
(single sup is really the whole price of the room)
Place of Departure: Phoenix, AZ
For all details, please contact our ski travel specialists
INVIGORATE YOUR BODY, REFRESH YOUR MIND, AND INSPIRE YOUR SPIRIT
APRIL 26-30, 2018 (4 days/ 4 nights)
Your package includes:
- 4 night lodging including tax and resort fee at Amara Resort and Spa on “Courtyard” guest Room
- Round-trip shuttle transfers from Phoenix airport
- Full day Grand Canyon Sunset guided Tour with organic picnic lunch and energy-sustainable snacks and champagne toast
- Hosted nightly wine hour at resort
- Two daily hour long morning yoga sessions at 7:30 AM and 8:45 AM
- 15% off any Spa treatments
- Complimentary bicycles, yoga mats and shuttle transportation within 1 mile
Please contact us if you would like Alpine Adventures to quote youre airfare to/from PHX.
Once airfare is quoted, you have 24 hours to secure the itinerary by credit card.
Flights on UA, DL, AA and SW are running between $350-$375.00 Book early to secure good fare!
Price per person
- 1 Hour Grand Canyon Helicopter Tour from the South Rim $345.00
- 3 Hour Vortex Hiking Tour $99.00 (sold in small groups of 4 people and it includes transfers)
- Pink Jeep “Broken Arrow Tour” $138.00
- Sunrise Hot air Balloon over the Red Rocks (weather permitting) $225.00 includes DVD
Things to know:
- Very limited availability and strict cancellation policies (insurance recommended)
- Tour activity level is medium to high (hiking, walking)
- Group schedules, hotels and activities subject to change at any time
Your package doesn’t include:
- Gratuities to guides, restaurant staff or drivers
- Porterage $10.00 (collected at check-in)
- Transfers where not noted
- Meals where not noted
- Optional activities
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance( add 6% of total trip cost)
Amara Resort and Spa
Located along Oak Creek and offering beautiful views of the Red Rocks, this Sedona hotel features a full-service spa and a saltwater infinity edged pool.
The Salt Rock Southwestern Kitchen Restaurant Offering fresh, seasonal takes on traditional regional cuisine, SaltRock delivers Southwest style with the finest Verde Valley ingredients. Authentic Sedona style in a fun, casual atmosphere is enhanced by the agave-focused beverage program which takes the art of the margarita to a new level of creative sophistication.
Guests of Amara can take free morning yoga classes or take a free ride to town in an electric car. A fitness center, hot tub, and concierge services are also available. A hosted evening wine reception from 5 pm to 6 pm is provided. A full-service award-winning spa also provides massages and treatments.
After a day of hiking the iconic Cathedral Rock or shopping in Uptown Sedona, stylish guestrooms and suites welcome you with a modern interpretation of Sedona’s Native American heritage.
Headboards are hand-crafted from local fallen trees. Brilliant desert-flower hues pop against soothing neutrals. Some rooms feature private balconies while others offer pool views, and in every bath you’ll find Atelier Bloem skin and hair care products. Kick back in a cozy bathrobe on your plush pillow-top bed and soak up the warm, contemporary comfort.
Slide Rock State Park is 3 miles away. The Cathedral Rock Trail is 4 miles away. The Grand Canyon is 115 miles away.
Courtyard Guest Room:
- Furnished patio or balcony for al fresco unwinding
- Views of the infinity-edge pool and courtyard
- Oversized desk with ergonomic chair
- 1 King or 2 Queen beds
- Flat-screen TV
- 380 square feet
Deposit and Payment Policy:
Alpine Adventures will collect all deposits, fees and final payments per the schedule below:
Initial Deposit: $600 per person to confirm program.
Second Deposit: October 15, 2017 – 50% of package cost.
Final Payment: February 27, 2018 – Final balance
Airfare is completely nonrefundable once tickets have been issued. For any changes to dates or itinerary once tickets have been issued, a $75 service fee plus any applicable airline imposed fees will apply.
It is important that your payments be received in our office by the dates due. If not, we may have difficulty in retaining your travel space and prices and may be required to cancel your arrangements. We regret that we are unable to deliver your tickets, vouchers, or travel documents until full payment has been received.
Travel Cancellation and Refunds:
We strongly encourage purchasing travel insurance at 6% of the total cost. Once insurance is purchased, it is 100% nonrefundable.
– Cancellation refundable within 24 hours of initial deposit paid less service fee of $100;
– Cancellation outside 90 days = 80% charge of the deposit paid;
– Cancellation inside 90 days = 100% nonrefundable