Nestled in the exclusive mountain enclave of Bachelor Gulch on Beaver Creek Mountain, The Ritz-Carlton, Bachelor Gulch is the centerpiece of the “village-to-village” ski experience during the winter with Beaver Creek Village to the east and Arrowhead to the west. The Bachelor Gulch high-speed quad chairlift is just steps from the Hotel’s backdoor providing unmatched ski in ski out access. -10 miles east the Red Sky Golf Club -18 miles west of Vail -25 miles east of the Vail/Eagle County Airport -117 miles west of Denver International Airport
ACCOMMODATIONS: 180 guestrooms including 40 suites and The Ritz-Carlton Suite. 95 percent of rooms offer spectacular mountain or resort views 77 rooms include fireplaces.
GUESTROOM AMENITIES: 95 % of rooms offer mountain or valley view. Feather beds with duvets 400-thread count Frette linens 100% goose down and non-allergenic foam pillows Separate shower and marble bathtub Premium bath essentials High-speed Wireless Internet and fax connections Two or more telephones, including one cordless, with private voice mail Remote controlled color television with Internet access DVD players in suits and on Club Level CD/Clock radio Fully stocked honor bar Coffee and hot chocolate in all guest rooms.
GUEST SERVICES: Bachelor, the resort’s in-residence Labrador retriever,Loan-a-Lab program Transportation arrangements to and from Denver International Airport or Vail/Eagle County Airport available through Concierge Ski valet Lift ticket services Ski and snowboard school services Customized catering Executive business services / business center The Ritz Kids program Twice daily housekeeping service and evening turndown service 24-hour room service 21,000-square-foot full-service spa and fitness center Babysitting services Valet parking Ski nanny.
HOTEL FEATURES: The Bachelor Gulch Spa, a 21,000-square-foot Bachelor Gulch Spa and fitness center including an outdoor, heated pool The Ritz Kids program Fire Pit Ski valet Beaver Creek Sports, our in-house ski and snowboard retail/rental store Four tennis courts Executive Business Center Gift and sundry shop.
Current Alpine Promotions:
5th night FREE
- Blackout dates: December 24- January 2 and February 14-18
- Please note that additional blackout dates may be added at any time.
For 2018 & 2019:
- Upgrade on arrival, subject to availability
- Breakfast for up to 2 in- room guests daily in restaurant (does not include taxes or gratuities)
- $100 USD Resort/Hotel credit to be utilized during stay (not combinable, not valid on room rate resort fee, tax, off-site activities, Beaver Creek Sports, Beaver Creek Lift Ticket sales, on-mountain future stays, no cash value if not redeemed in full)
- Early check-in/late check-out, subject to availability
- Complimentary Wi-fi