Explore Scandinavia. Experience the city life and see the stunning nature
of Norway, Sweden, Finland, and Denmark
Places you’ll visit:
The Gateway to the Fjords of Norway Bergen is Norway’s second largest city and lies clambering up the mountainsides, overlooking the sea, embracing you. You can roam through living history in this modern city, before continuing on to explore the wildest and loveliest fjords of Norway. Bergen is a large city with a small-town charm and atmosphere. You can enjoy local attractions, museums, art galleries, cafes, and restaurants. Visit Fantoft Stave Church, and Troldhaugen, the home of the composer Edvard Grieg.
The Flam Railway has been described as one of the most beautiful train journeys in the world and is one of the leading tourist attractions in Norway. The train runs from the end of Aurlandsfjord, a tributary of the Sognefjord, up to the high mountains at Myrdal station. The journey features the finest aspects of the stunning scenery of Western Norway.
See the major sights of Copenhagen, including the Little Mermaid, Nyhavn district, The Royal residence, the Parliament Christiansborg Castle. Visit Rosenborg Castle, the home of the Danish Crown Jewels.
The beautiful Swedish capital prides itself on being open to anyone and everyone. A curious city, eager to try anything that is new, anything that’s different. Stroll the cobblestone streets of Old Town and over the picturesque bridges that span the city’s canals. The 19th-century Skansen was the world’s first open-air museum and is still a premier place to learn about Swedish history.
Helsinki, the capital of Finland, is a vibrant seaside city of beautiful islands and great green parks. The city’s rhythm is laid back yet at the same time refreshingly active in terms of both the number and quality of restaurants and nightclubs.
- September 05-18, 2019
- Base trip price per person, double occupancy: $3,219.00
- Single supplement: $1,399.00
- Optional tours:
- North Sealand – Full day tour: $199
- Drottningholm Palace Sweden – Half day tour: $199
- Tallin, Estonia – Full day tour: $149
Your package includes:
- 10 nights at hotels in double/twin rooms as mentioned in the program
- 2 nights overnight ferries outside cabins
- 12 Breakfasts – Buffet style
- 4 Dinners as mentioned in the program
- Deluxe coach for city tours and excursions as mentioned in the program
- Deluxe coach for transfers as mentioned in the program. Transfers are without assistance
- City tours of Bergen, Oslo, Copenhagen, Stockholm, Helsinki (with local guides)
- CruiseBergen– Flam
- Flam Railway (Flam – Myrdal)
- Train Myrdal– Bergen in 2nd class
- Containerporterage service on overnight ferries
- Welcome dinner at Bryggeloftet and Steune: 3 course dinner incl. coffee/tea and 2 glasses of wine per person or 2 beers
- Farewell dinner in a local restaurant : 3 course dinner incl. coffee/tea and 2 glasses of wine per person or 2 beers
- North Sealand – Full day tour of Kronborg Castle
- Drottningholm Palace Sweden – Half day tour of Royal Swedish residence
- Tallin, Estonia – Full day tour of the medieval capital city of Estonia
Join Marion and a group of fun loving travelers
1-800-755-1330 Ext 208