TRAVEL DATES: August 10 – 21, 2023
PACKAGE PRICE PER PERSON:
- Double occupancy $2,795
August 11 – 18: Valle Nevado, Chile
- August 11, Private transfer by motor coach from Santiago Airport with a Half-day Santiago City Tour with English speaking guide plus 2-hour visit stop at the Central Market (Mercado Central), world famous for its fish market, with group lunch included (including tip) at Donde Augusto or El Galeon. Following, the bus will then proceed to Lapiz Lazul (lapis gift shop), and then a supermarket (for the group to purchase bottled water, bottle(s) of Chilean wine, & snacks). Finally, the bus will then continue on to Valle Nevado ski resort for afternoon group check-in.
- 7 nights lodging Double Occupancy South Room at Hotel Puerta del Sol, a 4-star hotel.
- Half board included: Breakfast at Mirador del plomo restaurant and Dinner at any of the following restaurants (if no Covid capacity restrictions exist): La Fourchette, Monte Bianco, Sur (or similar for 2023), or Mirador del Plomo restaurant. Prior reservations are required for dinner. No additional charge for any of the included restaurants. Dinner on the first night of every reservation is served at Mirador del Plomo restaurant. Alcoholic drinks and beverages are not included.
- Unlimited Valle Nevado ski lift access. Valid through the day of check out.
- Choice of one free interconnect ticket to neighboring ski areas (La Parva or El Colorado) per person. You get to these mountains via the slopes by skis.
- Welcome drink (nonalcoholic) at Bar Lounge. Saturday from 6:30 to 7:30 pm
- Après ski at Bar Puerta del Sol from 5 to 6 pm. (snack offered, plus coffee and cookies)
- One half-hour FREE massage at Spa (if there are no Covid restrictions)
- Access to the fitness center. Sauna, exercise room, aerobics, and stretching lessons available.
- Outdoor heated pool, game room, pub, and planned activities.
- Ski rental shop and ski storage room, on-site. 20% discount, group prepaid Prestige Equipment Rental Package.
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas: Lobby, Bar Puerta del Sol, and at Mirador del Plomo restaurant.
- Free internet access in the hotel lobby (cyber café), subject to the availability of PCs.
August 18 – 20, 2023: Santiago, Chile
- Transfer by motor coach to Santiago (On the way, your coach will make a one – two hour stop at Pueblito Los Dominicos (a Chilean traditional and artisan craft market). Then on to your next adventure for a cable car ride on the Teleferico to the top of San Cristobal for a panoramic view of Santiago before continuing on for arrival and check-in to your Santiago or Las Condes area hotel.)
- 2 nights in double/twin occupancy, breakfast included, at Luxury Hotel Plaza San Francisco, or similar, Santiago.
- Private transfer in the morning from Hotel with Private Full Day English speaking Guided Bus/Walking Tour to port cities Valparaiso, Vina del Mar, and Casablanca Valley Winery
- Group lunch included (including tip) at Castillo del Mar or a similar restaurant. Transfer directly to Santiago Airport following the tour for your evening flight home.
Lee Grossman, a world traveler put together this amazing package for your next vacation in Europe!
Call 954-564-6722 Ext 3212
Valle Nevado is the largest and most modern ski resort in Chile, with access to more than 7,000 acres of Andean terrain. The resort boasts the most modern lift system in the country and features a small-scale “village” that includes 3 hotels, a dozen condominium buildings, 6 restaurants, pubs and bars, a spa and fitness center, and retail shopping. The hallmark of a Valle Nevado ski trip is a laid-back ambiance and no lift lines, delicious food and Chile’s famous pisco sours and wine, and serendipitous moments bumping into one of the many international ski pros who call Valle Nevado their summer training camp. In the afternoon, there is no better way to unwind from the slopes in the resort’s outdoor pool apres ski, watching condors soar above and the Andean sunset. A warm, friendly environment with mostly English-speaking staff, makes the experience all the more enjoyable.
Hotel Puerta del Sol
This family-oriented hotel focuses on convenience and comfort with the postcard picture view. It’s located 150 feet from the slopes. The hotel boasts a cosy lounge, library room, dedicated kids play area, and day spa. Guests also have access to the resort fitness centre & outdoor heated pool. It has also direct access to the game room, cyber cafe and Puerta del Sol Bar.
With its museums, events, theaters, restaurants, bars and other entertainment and cultural opportunities, it is the political and cultural centre of the country. Its central location makes it a convenient base point to further explore the country.
The city’s diversity shines through in its many contrasting neighborhoods. Set out to explore the city streets and you’ll discover beautiful and original art galleries, design shops and handicraft markets, as well as a great selection of restaurants, bars and cafes. Night owls can enjoy a taste of lively Latino nightlife in hip Bellavista!