Valle Nevado/Santiago, Chile Wine Festival Week*
*Wine Festival Week not confirmed by Valle Nevado at this time.
TRAVEL DATES: August 14-22, 2020
Your package for Valle Nevado (August 14-21, 2020, FRI-FRI) features:
- Private transfer by motor coach from Santiago Airport to Valle Nevado and back to Santiago Hotel.
- Day of arrival optional tour and visit to Santiago famous fish market.
- 7 nights lodging at Hotel Puerta del Sol
- Half board: Breakfast at Mirador del Plomo restaurant and Dinner at any of the following restaurants:
La Fourchette, Don Giovanni, Sur or Mirador del Plomo restaurant.
Prior reservations are required for dinner.
No additional charge for any of the included restaurants.
Dinner on the first night of every reservation is served at Mirador del Plomo restaurant.
Alcoholic drinks and beverages are not included.
- Unlimited ski lift access. Valid until the day of check out.
- Two free interconnect tickets to neighboring ski areas (one for La Parva and one for El Colorado) per person.
You get to these mountains via the slopes by skis
- Welcome drink at Valle Nevado Bar Lounge. Saturday from 6:30 to 7:30 pm.
- Everyday wine tasting at the hotel after skiing.
- End of week Wine Party.
- Après ski at Bar Puerta del Sol from 5 to 6 pm. (snack: coffee and cookies)
- One FREE Full Body Massage “Basic Treatment” per person
- Access to the fitness center. Sauna, exercise room, aerobics and stretching lessons available.
- Outdoor heated pool, game room, pub and planned activities.
- Ski room
- Free Wi-Fi in public areas: Lobby, Bar Puerta del Sol and at Mirador del Plomo restaurant.
- Free internet access in the hotel lobby (cyber café), subject to availability of PCs.
Your package for Santiago (August 21-22, 2020, Fri-Sat) features:
- One night in double standard room at Hotel Plaza San Francisco in Santiago
- Daily Breakfast
- Private transfer from Hotel Plaza San Francisco
- Private Full Day Guided Tour to local winery, seaside cities of Valparaiso and Vina del Mar on August 22th.
- Transfer directly to the Santiago Airport following the tour for your evening flight.
- $2,295 prt person in double occupancy
- $899 single supplement
The hallmark of a Valle Nevado ski trip is a laid-back ambiance and no lift lines, delicious food and Chile’s famous pisco sours and wine, and serendipitous moments bumping into one of the many international ski pros who call Valle Nevado their summer training camp. In the afternoon, there is no better way to unwind from the slopes in the resort’s outdoor pool apres ski, watching condors soar above and the Andean sunset. A warm, friendly environment with a mostly English speaking staff, makes the experience all the more enjoyable.
Located 9,925 feet above sea level, Valle Nevado is just 37 miles from Santiago and nestled in the heart of the Andes, offering spectacular mountain views from every direction. The resort boasts the most modern lift system in the country and features a small-scale “village” that includes 3 hotels, a dozen condominium buildings, 6 restaurants, pubs and bars, a spa & fitness center, and retail shopping.
Valle Nevado is a year-round mountain resort. Ski the highest trails in Chile, with the best snow in South America. Ski and snowboard lessons in the heart of the Andes Mountains. High-quality rental equipment is available for all levels of skiers and snowboarders.
Lee Grossman, a world traveler and avid skier, put together this amazing package for your next ski vacation to Europe!
Direct line 24/7: 561 742 4041
Toll-free: 800 755 1330
Hotel Puerta del Sol, Valle Nevado
The Hotel Puerta del Sol is a hotel that is perfect for families, friends, and couples. The hotel is located 150 feet from the slopes. Rooms face north (ski terrain view) with outdoor terraces or south (resort view) with a bay window. For families, the hotel has rooms with connecting doors, “double-double” two-bedroom units, and a 2-story, loft-style room for 4 people. The hotel is centrally located and has direct access to the outdoor pool, as well as a Kids Zone, internet center, the Bar Puerta del Sol, and the Mirador del Plomo restaurant. Guestrooms that face north come with terraces overlooking the resort and outdoor pool.
Hotel Plaza San Francisco, Santiago
An alluring union of classic elegance and contemporary luxury, Hotel Plaza San Francisco stands at the gateway to downtown Santiago as the only sustainable 5-star hotel in the city center.
With a privileged setting just moments from world-class museums, restaurants, and cultural attractions and steps from a metro station, our hotel is a beacon of urban sophistication, impeccable service, and award-winning gastronomy. Step inside and be swept into an ambiance of English-style intimacy and warmth, where history and modern style are perfectly intertwined to create a truly personalized experience for each guest.
With deep reverence for the past and a creative eye towards the future, Hotel Plaza San Francisco invites you to discover one of the most unique hotels in Santiago.