TRAVEL DATES: FEB 4 – 12, 2022
- Classic Room double occupancy $2,995
- Standard Room, single +$475
- Optional Group Discounted Zermatt/International ski pass 6-day $440, Zermatt only ski pass 4-day $290 or Discounted IKON Base Pass (5-day Zermatt only) $700
- Optional Trip Insurance
- Optional Tour of Montreux and area available, cheese, chocolate
- AIR INCLUDED Non-stop Swiss Air JFK – ZRH [no added cost for skis]
- Private Transfers from airport to/from Zermatt
- 7 nights lodging in 4-star Hotel Alex*
- Welcome drink reception
- Daily breakfast buffet and Gourmet dinner with culinary surprise
- *Grotto pool, Finnish sauna, steam bath, magic shower, fitness
- All Air Taxes and fuel charges
- Based on Currency of 1.12 USD to 1 CHF
Lee Grossman, a world traveler and avid skier, put together this amazing package for your next ski vacation to Europe!
Direct line 24/7: 561 742 4041
Toll-free: 800 755 1330
Zermatt ski resort in Switzerland is considered by many to be one of the best resorts in Europe, if not the world. With the amazing Matterhorn looming high over town, Zermatt is certainly one of the most recognizable which fits the bill for many of the aspects that skiers & snowboarders are looking for on a quintessential Europe ski holiday.
It feels like you can ski Zermatt forever, with vast terrain and cruising intermediate runs that seem to never end. For those without superhuman fitness, thankfully many of slopes are intersected with fabulous mountain restaurants where you can have a lavish long lunch.
The views across many of the European ski resorts are fantastic, but Zermatt ski resort is in a class of its own. The resort sits at the foot of the iconic Matterhorn (4478m) and on the flanks of the heavily glaciated Monte Rosa (4634m). To say the scenery is incredible is understating it. Zermatt has maintained some of its traditional European charm with a preserved ‘old town’, car free all year round & with the occasional horse drawn carriage travelling down the cobblestone streets. The ski region encompasses 360 km of pistes. The region called “Matterhorn glacier paradise” is Europe’s largest and highest lying ski region. The snow-assured region has three varied ski areas: Sunnega-Rothorn, Gornergrat-Stockhorn, and Scwarzee/Matterhon glacier.
Zermatt skiing is big, but the terrain becomes gargantuan for a few extra francs to get the interlinked lift pass with Cervinia-Valtournenche in Italy. One would be remiss in skiing Zermatt without at least heading to one of Cervinia’s rifugios for lunch!
One of Zermatt’s leading hotels, the unique Hotel Alex enjoys a superb central location and is beautifully furnished throughout, combining the modern and traditional for a luxurious ‘boutique’ feel. Family-run for over 50 years, the hotel receives consistently good feedback for its gourmet cuisine, excellent facilities and high level of service.